[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [CSR] Mem0 [COP] Ramming (Report Archived by Spark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: dark314

Their LFS Username(s): theytookourjobs
Their In-game Nickname(s): [CSR] Mem0 [COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 17.07.2022
Time of Incident: 18:33

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): 0:18 He didn't keep his distance and crashed into me.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://streamable.com/vj0l5u
It wasnt on purpose I am playing this game for hours everyday and it happens once or twice in a week. Besides I apologized I cant understand why Im getting reported for that
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
After reviewing Mem0's history, it's quite obvious that the user is still doing what he was the past few months and has a repetition of similar actions. The user - theytookourjobs will have his copping rights removed until basic training is passed. The application is already made so even if Mem0 passes his training next week he will be able to cop once again. I believe that Basic Training will improve his driving skills and his reactions times along with taking that extra precautions to prevent incidents like such from happening.

Realistically it was an accident but the fact that the URS History has a number of previous similar reports, the license will be removed until then Training is Complete.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's