[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report: Pk5tn/dojo-san (Report Archived by Nick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:MattsterGT

Their LFS Username(s):dojo-san
Their In-game Nickname(s):Pk5tn

Incident Information

Date of Incident:20/07/2022
Time of Incident:~22:45

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

Apologies, I only have a partial replay of this, and some screenshots.

~22:45 - pk5tn hits my car as I come around devils corner, doesn't apologise. I ask them to apologise and they just reply with ":)"...so dojo-san is aware I'm asking them to apologise but seems to what, totally disregard it?

I advise I've them reported for this, hoping they'll just ignore me afterwards.

Response I get is as per screenshot -130.jpg - changing the [YEET] tag to read 'stfu'.

Replay starts at around 22:46 BST
00:05 Following my chase
00:55 zero respect for sirens, drives straight past.
1:14 - I pit...
1:27 - dojo-san pits
~1:33 - I turn right, slightly unusual as most go straight on/left. Was looking at a bike going down the hill/speed at 93mph.
1:38 - dojo-san also turns right?...
1:43 - chatlogs should confirm, but at this point I'm asking swf in !l to not follow me to try and get me to chase them, they were asking (prior to this mpr recording) if any cops were free.
1:48 - dojo-san turns around when I've stopped?
1:53 - turns into the exit lane for the pit.
~around this time I tell them (again in !l) - wrong way. - 22:48.16 (BST)
2:12 - begins to reverse...so I move forward...and they drive into me.
2:24 I ask them to apologise - this is the second time this evening that they've driven into me. At the same time, they're turning out of pit to go back to where I was.
2:38 - turns around to follow me, again.
2:44 - I pull up having noticed this.
2:46 - dojo-san pulls up behind me
2:50 - I accelerate away
2:51 - definitely following me.
3:01 - I have made a gap between us, I begin slowing and indicating to turn back into the pit.
3:05 - pk5tn hits me and kacpper (LFS UN kacper152) (barely tries to even avoid it)
3:20 - no apology.

Screenshot -00138 (131-137 were made redundant by the MPR kindly provided by another user).
~22:50.24 BST - Pk5tn in chat "You just received a yellow card. Multiple users recently reported you for bad behaviour"
Followed by Pk5tn in chat "[YEET]Matt' - Smile"

I feel dojo-san is harrassing me and frankly, it's having a significant impact on my ability to enjoy [TC] as a whole. I've been willing to put aside our previous differences and attempt to just ignore dojo-san's repeated attempts to get a rise out of me, but I must draw a line somewhere.

Quite frankly I wish I had a longer replay available so I could document more of this, but from the limited mpr I have available, it's quite clear that dojo-san was trying to harrass me.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): Replay - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZomZ0Aq...sp=sharing

Screenshot -130.jpg
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oI-lGI9...sp=sharing

Screenshot -138.jpg
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VQ0rRDN...sp=sharing
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
While mild in isolation, these incidents form part of a larger behavioural trend for dojo-san.

User has been dealt with appropriately.

Side note, try to avoid using !report in game and also making a forum report, although the escalation may have warranted it here.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's