[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [D806A4] SZK Q750
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

D806A4

LFS Mod Skin ID: D806A4

Name:
SZK Q750

Suggested values:
Price: 10,000€

Income: +2.0€

Cargo capacity: 180kg

Rent price: 3.0€/km

Lifespan: as Quad 400

Remarks: Possibly better than the 400cc quad, since it has 350cc more, also has all the configs needed for TC, also includes a sexy digital dashboard.
And with this extra displacement, also capable to carry a bit more of weight.

Edit: Add it as rentable for test, and possibly buyable in 15 days.
I came here to post this very mod. It's MASSIVELY better than teh 400cc quad as it doesn't roll over anywhere near as easily. The physics are much better, it 3 wheels quite easily and drives quite nicely.

I'd suggest +2.5 income and suggest £9k is pretty reasonable price wise.
maybe link that quad to this?
https://imgur.com/ZpTtvMy
(2022-07-23 10:11)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I came here to post this very mod. It's MASSIVELY better than teh 400cc quad as it doesn't roll over anywhere near as easily. The physics are much better, it 3 wheels quite easily and drives quite nicely.

I'd suggest +2.5 income and suggest £9k is pretty reasonable price wise.

I actually agree with you but, lets be honest, MOQ150 had +6 income while using a bit of restriction and for NO REASON the income of that bike was capped, now it barely give +3.

Asking for a better income at vehicles, nah, forget about that, use any diesel crap with 50% res, just so you will have some kinda proper income...
mapped on the quad400 for now
Reference URL's