[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - [6S] fwanky - Report (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved [CSR] mem0 [6S] fwanky

Your LFS Username:theytookourjobs

Their LFS Username(s):franky.s, theytookourjobs
Their In-game Nickname(s):[CSR] mem0, [6S] fwanky

Incident Information

I got rammed from behind with around 70 kmh in a 50 kmh zone. I reported him in-game because he didnt apologized and ignored his mistake. Then he said: "I have a yellow card". I told him that I was the one who reported because you didnt apologized. Although he got ruder and started to insult me and he kept ignoring his mistake. In the end didnt give me any other chance but posting here.

Date of Incident:21.07.2022
Time of Incident:19.30

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):

Screenshots: https://mega.nz/folder/tyZ11RJA#4LS1gFTgMPvDD_gVZjSW1Q

Replays: https://mega.nz/folder/13gxDRCA#mbXWH9E3rGyQ85itRxdxzw
ok first off i didnt call you a no brain, was saying that you reported me like a no brain which you did !report without even talking to me about anything, no discussion was had or anything. you're supposed to talk first then report after.

2nd you literally just pulled out of the slip road straight into me without a care in the world. in future i suggest you use your mirrors and map before coming onto the main road like that. I expect an apology too for you just hitting me into the barrier.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
(2022-07-21 17:40)fWANKy Wrote: [ -> ]ok first off i didnt call you a no brain, was saying that you reported me like a no brain which you did !report without even talking to me about anything, no discussion was had or anything. you're supposed to talk first then report after.

2nd you literally just pulled out of the slip road straight into me without a care in the world. in future i suggest you use your mirrors and map before coming onto the main road like that. I expect an apology too for you just hitting me into the barrier.

I said "WTH mate ?" to you, I used piercer horn to get your attention but you just drove away. When you ram someone you wont drive away like you do. You just sincerely apologize and move along. But its clear that you are so arrogant you didnt even bothered. I think I did my part about trying to talk to you.

For your second accusation, I was slowly trying to get in to the street and its hard to distinct cars in a busy part of the track. Because cars are leaving the pits oftenly. You were going fast in a 50 kmh road, you did brake but you couldnt stop and rammed me in the end. And you are expecting an apology which is a disrespect for yourself and your team.
I would suggest you not to be so arrogant and egoist. It wont get you win anything in your life. Just accept it and move along. We wouldnt even be bothered if you could just apologize but I can see that you are not fit to play in a public server.

Regards - [CSR] mem0
First of all, next time please upload replays instead of screen videos. In this case it doesn't matter too much, but generally it's classed as insufficient evidence.

It's quite alarming that you genuinely think the crash was Franky's fault. You were exiting a car park onto a road that Fwanky was already on. You even had a give way line which you drove straight through.

My problems with your use of !report:
  • The incident happened at around 16:17:22 UTC InSim time. You submitted the report at 16:45:43 UTC. The !report dialog stipulates that "Reports should be done within 5 minutes after the incident".
  • The report was simply incorrect. The crash was your fault for reasons previously stated. The report dialog also states "False reports will be punished".
  • It would've helped if you used your words and tried to talk to him properly. He may have been able to explain that you were in the wrong and this whole situation could have been avoided. "WTH mate" does not really constitute meaningful dialog.
I have removed Franky's yellow card as the report is complete nonsense.

As for Franky's words, I can understand his frustration. On this occasion I don't believe he went too far with his language.

mem0, I will keep this thread open so you may apologise to Fwanky for the crash that you caused, and then for falsely reporting him.

Cheers,
BP
I will not apologise because I checked the road before I enter and I slowed down. He was going at 80 kmh in a 50 km/h road. I think its the kind way to say brainless to people now so everyone can say and not be punished. Thank you for your quick reaction. I will post the link of original mpr so you can see how fast he was. When I checked my right I saw him he was at the spawn point. I dont know what else I should I do when I enter through a side road. Its not a highway its a 50 kmh limited street.
WTH mate is hardly a good start to a conversation is it?? more like "hello sir can we talk about what happened?". i just drove away because i dont really care if someone rams me or hits me.. i never report people either unless its some massive rammer. i would of said sorry if it was actuallly my fault..

2ndly had you actually used your brain you would stop there and check the road before just carelessly pulling out like you did infront of me. You showed no care at all and i had no where to go and like you said i did brake to avoid you.

I will accept an apology for coming hitting me.
(2022-07-21 18:30)theytookourjobs Wrote: [ -> ]I will not apologise because I checked the road before I enter and I slowed down. He was going at 80 kmh in a 50 km/h road. I think its the kind way to say brainless to people now so everyone can say and not be punished. Thank you for your quick reaction. I will post the link of original mpr so you can see how fast he was. When I checked my right I saw him he was at the spawn point. I dont know what else I should I do when I enter through a side road. Its not a highway its a 50 kmh limited street.

He may have been speeding but he was hardly travelling at a ridiculous speed where it would be remotely difficult to see him. In this case, your video is clear enough. The crash was your fault. I am not going to explain any more about it. If you don't want to accept it, it's your choice, but if this kind of behaviour continues then further action will follow.

You have now received a confirmable warning for causing a crash and declining to apologise, and also for misusing the report feature.

No action to be taken on Franky.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's