[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - franky.s - Report (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: filsoof

Their LFS Username(s): franky.s
Their In-game Nickname(s): [6S] fWANKy

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 22-07-2022
Time of Incident: 18:40 gmt +1

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
Shortly after an argument with another 6S member, I was rear ended in what was quite obvious intentional when looking at the replay.

15:37 - Shortly before ramming me. He releases his speed, and turns to the left which perfectly lines up with me.
No braking applied, but he does turn the wheel a little to the right before impact so he was obviously attentive.
If he braked, I would have believed it to was an accident.

He says sorry after the crash, but as I go to check what happened and thought it seemed odd, I asked for further explanation but he didn't answer.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://uploadir.com/u/t1ghbsqb
dude you're making soemthing out of nothing. I was typing to gaz in our team channel and i wasnt looking where i was going and so i crashed. I said sorry for it and it not the best idea to not look where you're going i'll admit.

I'll apologise again but it wasnt a ram on purpose dude.. im a leader of team 6S , im not going go around ramming people like this...

stop making shit up.
(2022-07-22 17:53)fWANKy Wrote: [ -> ]dude you're making soemthing out of nothing. I was typing to gaz in our team channel and i wasnt looking where i was going and so i crashed. I said sorry for it and it not the best idea to not look where you're going i'll admit.

I'll apologise again but it wasnt a ram on purpose dude.. im a leader of team 6S , im not going go around ramming people like this...

stop making shit up.

It would have been way easier if you just said this ingame when I asked you about it.
I have to admit, it's a little silly ignoring my questions about the accident in game and then get heated because I made a report. I had to make a conclusion out of what I had since you ignored me. It just looked very odd how you steered towards me, and no brakes were applied.

This is just word against word, so it is what it is, I can't prove it was intentional.
However, I hope you will just try to talk ingame next time as I obviously wouldn't have made this report then.
well obviously i have a life outside the game and wasnt at my pc otherwise i would of talked to you.

It's a little silly crying over this so much that you make a report about it and make up some shit i cleaarly didnt do. Accidents happen and i said sorry twice now, so stop crying please and just accept my apologies and end it here.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi,

Given franks reasons of typing in chat causing him to be distracted does somewhat explain why there is no throttle and jittery steering movements prior to the crash. Not the ideal place to do any typing that's for sure, but he did say sorry in chat. He could have been a bit more vocal about the crash to help you understand why it happened.

It was a 1 time incident so it honestly should just be an in-game report with !report at most. If you found it happening more frequently then I would have considered a forum report.

Obviously don't use !report for it now, since you have made this forum report but going forward for smaller issues like this you can use !report.

Thanks
Carl

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's