[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + I want my ban lifted (Unban Request Granted by Spark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: deagle762

● Time & Date of Incident: 23.07.2022 13:30

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Hello, sorry in advance for my bad english
I have a non-original "SO.lok" file and unfortunately I used it on your server (The feature of the file is that you can make some obstacles invisible and pass through.) Yes, this file is illegal and I used it too. I have not intentionally or unknowingly harmed any player because of this file. However, in previous LFS versions, a friend of mine threw this file at me and out of curiosity I had installed it as a test and forgot to remove it. I used this file to go to an administrator today and found out that I was banned for 1 year. As I said, this file is illegal and I forgot to remove it, I deserve this ban, but 1 year is too long. Even if my ban has not been lifted, I would like to at least shorten the ban period. I hope I put the issue in the right place. Thanks for listening. (I can show an administrator what this file is and send it to him.)
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hello, I’d like to thank you for being co-operative and understanding of the mistake done. I am willing to lift your ban under the condition that you will no longer use the modified file on any of our servers.

Your only new to the server so I’d recommend you familiarise yourself with our rules and take this as a stern warning to not use any apps or modified files which could give you an advantage against others on the server.

Please confirm below that you understand everything stated above after which you will be unbanned.
Thanks for your answer.
I'm removing the file irreversibly and confirming what you said.
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's