[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - twit (ニコ [COP]) (Report Archived by Nick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: gunther steiner

Their LFS Username(s): twit
Their In-game Nickname(s): ニコ [COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 2022-07-25
Time of Incident: aprox. 6pm (GMT+1)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

Two suspects drive on the same way, infront of two groups of police.

3:58 twit Ramming
4:03 twit types: '?'
4:08 Dodo (the guy who got rammed), types: 'are u serious?'
4:11 twit types: 'get tf out of the way'
4:18 I type: 'wow'
4:25 Dodo types: 'we are in chase too bro'
4:29 Dodo types: 'why you spin me?'
4:35 I type: 'I saw that'
4:45 dodo types: 'you will get reported for that'
4:51 twit types: 'Dude I apologised' and 'stop crying'

I never saw twit apologise to dodo.

5:15 twit ramming
5:48 twit ramming

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):

https://easyupload.io/liajpy
you blind matey???
https://imgur.com/OWJ5g1B
i also apologised to m6 for that ww hit with "asf" which is sorry in arabic
and i also apologised to dodo for that hit at the RL after the replay ended
also, why are you reporting when he understood the situation and decided to not?

lets say by rules:he was blocking the inside line and ignoring my siren.
lets talk say by logic: his suspect is 10m away when mine is 100m away and is getting further. why not give me way and regain ur distance later?

ps; i did not p.i.t him on purpose, i thought that his fatass finally decided to go outer so i could go in with a near pass. he aborted instead and squished me into the barrier which made me to steer the other way (made it look like on purpose).
yes i admit that my pass plan was dumb AND I APOLOGISE FOR IT HERE AGAIN but he shouldve gave me a lil hand atleast

https://imgur.com/xiaqORj better quality imgur soz
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Niko, while you're relatively quick at driving, your decision making is terrible. In that 6 minute long replay, you made a number of terrible choices that had consequences not just for yourself, but other players.

Within the first 20 seconds of that replay, you're "wall riding" round the corner at Acme Street which is just an odd move to make, then a minute later you smash into cars in the pit lane exit despite plenty of time to see ahead.

To the timestamped points, two chases come together which you recognise "nice chase merge" yet decide you're too impatient to wait behind another cop and instead spin a cop from the other chase into the wall, ending his chase. Terrible decision making as there was a long straight around the corner you could have used. This is very similar to an incident you had a few days ago that resulted in an argument - your own impatience clouds your judgement and you behave in a reckless manner.

You then seem to stop paying attention to your own chase, take a wrong turn, and backtrack by driving the wrong way into the chase which has u-turned and in the process hit another cop. Not content with this, you then pull out in front of the suspect of the chase you already disrupted, causing the suspect to t-bone you. Not long after, you have another crash under the underpass, then speed down Highway 1 and smash into the first cop you hit again.

Your driving as a cop is extremely poor all things considered. For the reasons listed above, your cop rights and license have both been removed. You will have to take cop training to regain your cop rights, and resit the test for your cop license.

Your attitude in general was also sub-par. Hitting an apology bind as you're spinning another cop out your way is incredibly insincere, especially as you follow it up with "?", "get tf out of the way" and "dude i apologised, stop crying" - a cheap sorry bind isn't a free pass to do whatever you want with no consequences.

Code:
2022-07-25 16:57:47 UTC    One (Sydney)        twit        ニコ [COP] : !c dodo pls stop crying over anythng
2022-07-25 16:57:53 UTC    One (Sydney)        twit        ニコ [COP] : !c you were literally ignoring my siren as a cop
2022-07-25 16:58:07 UTC    One (Sydney)        twit        ニコ [COP] : !c blocking the inside line while my suspect is getting away
2022-07-25 16:58:43 UTC    One (Sydney)        twit        ニコ [COP] : my car might be as fast as you but ME, im defo faster than you

Would you not also say you were disregarding his sirens?

Your attitude shows a blatant disregard for other players, not just in this isolated incident but the previous one from a few days ago and many more beyond. You seem to think that the server revolves around you and other players are a hinderance, almost as if they're the AI and you're playing in single player. Well, you will be now.

Please take time to think about how you interact with other users on our servers. By this, I mean both your attitude and manner of driving.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's