[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [EBB1E0] LOPE ASTA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

EBB1E0

LFS Mod Skin ID: EBB1E0

Name:
LOPE ASTA

Suggested values:
Price: 20,000€
Income: +4€
Cargo capacity: 250kg
Rent price: 1.5€/km
Lifespan: as RB4
Remarks:

This is the old trusty Opel Astra Liftback 4 Doors from 1998,
The trunk can fit 370l ( 0.370 cub. meters)
It is equipped with 2.0 Ecotec engine, which is close to the real engine specs, not 1:1 since the Engine Editor isnt very good.
2 Configs ( 1. Civil / 2. Police )
Comes with Bulgarian Police Skin
I'm not sure about the values. I just want the mod to be in TC, to cruise around with it Smile
Thanks
It should be added imo, drives&looks good.
It pains me to say this, but I would like to see this mod in the server.
Not because I think it's a bad mod, it's because I am extremely biased against opels (:
(2022-08-13 20:11)A n a n s i Wrote: [ -> ]It pains me to say this, but I would like to see this mod in the server.
Not because I think it's a bad mod, it's because I am extremely biased against opels (:

But quality overall of the mod is OK, right?
yes pls add +99999999999999999999m
add pls
(2022-08-13 20:43)hsTurbo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-08-13 20:11)A n a n s i Wrote: [ -> ]It pains me to say this, but I would like to see this mod in the server.

The hitbox is larger than the visual model, so online contact will feel weird. Would be good to have that sorted before it gets added. The lightbar is also hardly visible when on.
(2022-08-15 06:40)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]The hitbox is larger than the visual model, so online contact will feel weird. Would be good to have that sorted before it gets added. The lightbar is also hardly visible when on.

I can try to improve the hitbox, but I can't do the lightbar ( or at least i dont know how.) Only way I know is to do the siren solid color, and the whole glass to glow, but If I do it, it will glow in red-ish color, because of the indicators..

EDIT: I believe it is fixed now. Please check the mod again, and tell how is it
Cool Astra same as Bulgarian COP cars, Id like to see it in the server. Also a 2.0L Turbo OPC version will be awesome for cruise and chases

[Image: IMG-20201218-162347.jpg]
I'm very disappointed I thought it would be a 1.2 tWinPorT
(2022-08-13 20:43)hsTurbo Wrote: [ -> ]

yes.
(2022-08-15 15:41)A n a n s i Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-08-13 20:43)hsTurbo Wrote: [ -> ]But quality overall of the mod is OK, right?

yes.

Cool. Thanks. It should be even better now, I changed the taillights, hitbox is proper, siren is visible. I hope the mod will be implemented until I get unbanned.
very well made car like the real thing and should be in the server anyway it can be sold (: top qualityThumbup
Copping in this would be hilarious; just drive around telling people your mustache would like a word with them.

PLEASE make the lightbar properly mid-2000s spec oversize.

[Image: i676902.jpg]
(2022-08-16 18:13)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Copping in this would be hilarious; just drive around telling people your mustache would like a word with them.

PLEASE make the lightbar properly mid-2000s spec oversize.

Yeah. it is quite slow, but for sure a good cruiser Biggrin And what do you mean by this with the lightbar, the lightbar is the same like the Bulgarian Police Astra G's , you can check them online.

(2022-08-16 16:04)lubomir371 Wrote: [ -> ]very well made car like the real thing and should be in the server anyway it can be sold (: top qualityThumbup

Thanks Smile

Edit: Updated, fixed RHD problem, where the radar inside Police config was infront of the driver
Intresting ride, also realistic behaviour driving.
(2022-08-15 11:34)hsTurbo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-08-15 06:40)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]The hitbox is larger than the visual model, so online contact will feel weird. Would be good to have that sorted before it gets added. The lightbar is also hardly visible when on.

I can try to improve the hitbox, but I can't do the lightbar ( or at least i dont know how.) Only way I know is to do the siren solid color, and the whole glass to glow, but If I do it, it will glow in red-ish color, because of the indicators..

EDIT: I believe it is fixed now. Please check the mod again, and tell how is it

If I recall, the trick I did with my bav is that you use a really big texture that covers the whole car, in photoshop you have to move the indicator texture to align where the indicators would be, and then draw in a light blue over where the lights would be, that way the indicators and the lightbar both share the same texture file but can have different colors

Another thing is I think if I recall it's possible to make individual verts/points however it's called in lfs editor shade darker with a button

basically if you make the lightbar lamps all shade as dark as possible using that option, the contrast between on/off is much more visible because LFS removes the darkness shading when the lamp is on
(2022-08-17 10:15)Tommer Wrote: [ -> ]If I recall, the trick I did with my bav is that you use a really big texture that covers the whole car, in photoshop you have to move the indicator texture to align where the indicators would be, and then draw in a light blue over where the lights would be, that way the indicators and the lightbar both share the same texture file but can have different colors

Another thing is I think if I recall it's possible to make individual verts/points however it's called in lfs editor shade darker with a button

basically if you make the lightbar lamps all shade as dark as possible using that option, the contrast between on/off is much more visible because LFS removes the darkness shading when the lamp is on

I think it is visible, but from what I understand from your reply, I did a little experiment

https://prnt.sc/ub0CPu1lMdUe - This is when l_rsind ( the mapping that lightsup the siren) is WHITE, 255,255,255 in tri.

https://prnt.sc/NXgLab3XT9ka - This is when l_rsind is BLACK 0,0,0, now when turned off it is less visible, but it lights up the same as when it is WHITE.

DM Me in discord - Turbo#5385 if you can help to make it more visible from that.
would be nice addition to the server +1
Added rentable for now
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's