[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Code 1 Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello TC staffs,

I would like to request a unban due to country change.
I first join the server in Hong Kong, and now in Taiwan for study.
Tried to join the server here, and that happened. Since I'm going to Taiwan for study, there will have more country changes in the future, usually between Hong Kong and Taiwan Smile

LFS Username: HunterHei
Banned time: 00:50AM-1:00AM, GMT +8
Banned in country: Taiwan
Previous country: Hong Kong

Thank you.

-HunterHei
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Hello again.

It's summer time and I'm now back to Hong Kong until September.
Like I said, I'm a student and will travel between Taiwan and Hong Kong each summer and winter. I would like to request another unban (Code 1).

Banned time: 17:50~17:55, GMT +8
Last location: Taiwan
Banned location: Hong Kong

Thank you.

-HunterHei
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Hello TC staffs,

I would like to request a region unlock since summer is over and it's time for me to go back to Taiwan. I will take the flight at roughly 8 hours later, so I think it would be better for me to make a unlock request before I join the server in Taiwan.

Thank you.

-HunterHei
Thank you Smile

Unlocked.
Hello staffs!

Got banned cuz I forgot these stuff. Decided to go back home and find new goals.

Date: 2022/08/17 @12:51 P.M. GMT+8

Last Country: Taiwan
Current Country: Hong Kong

Thanks!

Administrator Message by: Adrian

Merged with old thread
Your account has been unlocked.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.
Reference URL's