[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Suggestion about [TC] Map App
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, forum reader!

Since I did not found a form ( template ) for the suggestion thread, I will write it in normal style.

I am suggesting an update on the TC Map App, for the Taxi & Delivery jobs, when you get the job, on the TC Map app to have gps style red mark or even gps with a line
Example in the picture - [Image: ibUHb7L.png]

Addition to the suggestion: Long click somewhere on the map makes the same gps style line, and the same thing like the Taxi & Delivery but for MEDs.
(2022-08-21 14:01)hsTurbo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, forum reader!

Since I did not found a form ( template ) for the suggestion thread, I will write it in normal style.

I am suggesting an update on the TC Map App, for the Taxi & Delivery jobs, when you get the job, on the TC Map app to have gps style red mark or even gps with a line
Example in the picture - [Image: ibUHb7L.png]

Intresting except for the hard work to make insim sync with an external app, that has to be synced to lfs server, so it updates the track/layout that is set at real time, also (maybe), players position in the map, cars coming by and else.

And last but not least, really pin point positions on the map, like on FernBay now, The villa, Bayside upper and lower, Devil's corner and the other locations.
And that kind of maping, to work togheter with insim.

IMO, too much work for something that we already have that is the Locator itself, unless it is somewhat possible to sync the Locator to the external app.
(2022-08-21 20:30)KiiT1337 Wrote: [ -> ]Intresting except for the hard work to make insim sync with an external app, that has to be synced to lfs server, so it updates the track/layout that is set at real time, also (maybe), players position in the map, cars coming by and else.

? This already is on the app

[Image: Screenshot_2022-08-20-01-46-10-695_uk.tc...mapapp.jpg]
I didn't even realise that app existed. Nice one Chuck!
Is this app available on iOS?
never seen this before either
(2022-08-22 15:50)Charlie Wrote: [ -> ]Is this app available on iOS?

Afaik. No. But im pretty sure this can be ported to web version. maybe chuck can do that too.
(2022-08-22 06:40)hsTurbo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-08-21 20:30)KiiT1337 Wrote: [ -> ]Intresting except for the hard work to make insim sync with an external app, that has to be synced to lfs server, so it updates the track/layout that is set at real time, also (maybe), players position in the map, cars coming by and else.

Wow, what app is that? O.o Never seen anything about it
(2022-08-22 20:18)KiiT1337 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, what app is that? O.o Never seen anything about it

stop smoking whatever you are smoking and actually look at the freaking title of the thread
Ngl, as an iPhone user, it’s sucks to be unable to use this
I have never seen this app either. If it's official, it's sure hidden on the website!
(2022-08-25 08:47)Tommer Wrote: [ -> ]I have never seen this app either. If it's official, it's sure hidden on the website!

http://tc-g.uk/mapapp
(2022-08-22 20:18)KiiT1337 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-08-22 06:40)hsTurbo Wrote: [ -> ]

Wow, what app is that? O.o Never seen anything about it

Even if I download the application, I cannot open the map, it asks for information, what should I write?
The new map system for Insim would actually allow a navigation system, however, to be honest, I don't have the time to continue on the map app right now as there are a million other things taking all my attention. Maybe I find the time some day, but right now, I cannot say when that will be.
Reference URL's