[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - unban request (Unban Request Denied by Ras)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: WoutH88

● Time & Date of Incident: a couple months ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: hello i lost my mind in that time of the year sorry for all the accidents i am going to meditation classes now and it helps
pls give me a chance
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hello,

Last time you were banned, earlier this year, you also submitted an unban request and it was approved, since you mentioned you got help to deal with your issues. Then some months later you chose to join the server and literally the first thing you put in chat was insults towards other players and the server in general. And you did not stop this behaviour, until the moment you were banned again by myself. So i'm gonna be completely honest with you, i'm not prepared to believe you this time and give you an unban. You are giving the exact same excuse as your last unban request, and it turned out not to be true. So it's hard to believe, that you are ready to get on the servers again, because clearly, that was not the case the first time you were unbanned.

I'm going to let this unban request stay open for a bit, should you wish to leave further comments, but at this time, i will not be issuing you a new unban, and i sincerely hope you have your problems sorted out by the time the ban ends on 07-10-2022, and that we will only see you following the rules.
Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's