[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic training - MrDomas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: MrDomas
Nickname: Wanderer
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): I'm available every workday from 18:30 EEST and most of the time on the weekends. English is the preferred language.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
Read and understood.
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 13/12/2022

Trainer(s) Present: Carl [T]

Assistance Present: Petsu [CA]

Lead Trainer: Carl [T]

Good Points: Good car control and braking around South City. You drove quite safely being careful of barriers and waiting for good opportunities to do PITs. Some of your corner PITs were exceptionally good and nearly busted the suspect multiple times.

Improvements: Still some improvements to be made on your timing, I think some pressure got to you and you made a couple of late/uncalculated moves. But I can see that you noticed it immediately and braked hard, which avoided any serious impact which was definetely reassuring.

Notes: Overall good performance.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's