[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [RDSR] Cannonball 2022 - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2.png?width=220&height=220]

Please use this thread for discussions, questions and suggestions etc about RDSR's Cannonball 2022 event.
Looking forward to it!
It'll be fun. Smile
This will be interesting, good luck to everybody!
Don't bother I am the 1st winner, hehe. Best of luck to everyone.
Sign-up is still "not ready yet".
(2022-09-24 20:12)Yukine Wrote: [ -> ]Sign-up is still "not ready yet".

Hello, We believe that something went wrong on Sign-up system. We have contacted to Chuck, please follow future news on this thread. Sorry for the delay.
Sorry, forgot a safety switchWink I've put it now to a more Europe-friendly time, unless there are any objections. Sunday 14:00 UTC / 16:00 CEST
Registration to Cannonball 2022 is now officially open and working. https://world.city-driving.co.uk/?page=r...lly=cb2022
We are happy to announce that prize pool has crossed €1'000'000 mark! And current participant count is 62 drivers, so far.
Hello Cannonballers,

We are happy to introduce our badges for Cannonball 2022. There will be 13 different badges as seen on image below. I have tried to put them on my profile with Photoshop, so you can get an idea of how it might appear on your profile. These are mostly finished versions of the badges but not that slight changes can be made to increase the visibility.

[Image: ce4Vf4W.jpg]

How to get the badges?

In the First Stage of Cannonball, the competitors who have crossed 500 kilometers margin in 6 hours, will get the "First to Columbus" badge. The competitor who has highest average speed in 500 kilometers will get 50,000€ from total prize pool.

For the Second Stage of Cannonball, the competitors who have made the most distance in 42 hours will be ranked and everyone who ranked in Top 10 will recieve "1st to 10th Place" badges depending on their ranks.

"Best Skinner" badge winner will be chosen by community voting. When the even is over, one week will be given for voting process and the winner will be chosen.

Supporter badge is for who donates 50,000€ or more will win the "Supporter" badge.

I hope I explained everything clearly. Whenever you have a question, don't hesitate to ask in thread. Have fun!

[Image: signature-banner.png]
(2022-10-23 19:26)Ephwurd Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Cannonballers,

Looking good!
Whoever voted for metz needs help. If you consider that even a decent skin, you are a donkey. Thank you

Administrator Message by: Ras

1.2. Respect other users. Personal attacks are not tolerated.

1.3. Use proper language at all times. Swearing, insults, racism, abuse and otherwise offensive language is not tolerated.
Reference URL's