[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Petsu Recruit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to recent events on server and discord, 

[6S] petsu has been put on a probational 2 weeks recruitment and will now be [6S] petsu 

Lets hope he can rehabilitate and be a better member on his return to full member in 2 weeks.

[Image: SUFbxXG.png]
sorry but im leaving, i cba with your powertripping now that lecat isnt here anymore to keep you stable, simox was another good example where things are going under your control
(2022-10-04 13:02)fWANKy Wrote: [ -> ]Lets hope he can rehabilitate and be a better member on his return to full member in 2 weeks.

lol. Are you giving news about an affiliated team or a kindergarten group?
(2022-10-04 13:02)fWANKy Wrote: [ -> ]Lets hope he can rehabilitate and be a better member on his return to full member in 2 weeks.

Hey, maybe this should be a good moment to reflect on your own attitude Frank. Losing so many good members in such a short time, this should probably ring a bell, eh?

Anyways, good luck on Petsu in the future, whatever it may bring.
HhHHhhhhhHhHhHHhhh‘‘‘ what a yoke
hhhhhhh nice 6Drammers
(2022-10-04 13:35)Yukine Wrote: [ -> ]

(2022-10-04 13:39)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey, maybe this should be a good moment to reflect on your own attitude Frank. Losing so many good members in such a short time, this should probably ring a bell, eh?

Very mature commenting when you have no idea whats going.

Just grow up and focus on your own team and mind your own business.
It's too bad to see a team being destroyed by the team leader good luck on Petsu in the future
Best of luck Petsu.
First of all- good luck petsu.
It is not normal that so many people have left in such a short time. Fwank, I have nothing personal against you, but as people who leave complain about your leadership, I suggest you to step down from leader position and let somebody take over, before team completely falls apart.
(2022-10-04 14:52)fWANKy Wrote: [ -> ]

On a personal note Fwank people are right the team is falling apart i dunno is it because of you or you leadership but you really have to change something

(this is only personal opinion just from monitoring the team activity)
Dont take it personally i have nothing against you Smile Heart
petsu has always been a recruit Wink ..

looks like this is going to get out of hand...

good luck petsu.. thanks for the great time! we had a lot of fun together...

what the other shit is supposed to do here... I'm not commenting Unsure

(2022-10-04 14:52)fWANKy Wrote: [ -> ]

I think that Sebas has a right to say something like that!

He is leader of SO and SO is an affiliate team...

So have a little more respect...

Stop biting around you..
petsu send lx6 setup pls
Reference URL's