[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Changes and sad departures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

Due to recent events, changes have been made within our team.

We regret to announce that our longtime member [6S] Petsu, has decided to leave us and his decision is totally understandable, We wish him the best of luck in the future.

We also sad to announce that [6S] Vilix & [6S] Emre had decided to leave us . Vilix has been a great member over the year, He decided to leave for personal reasons, We wish him the best of luck in the future.
Emre has also been a great member, He decided to leave for personal reasons , We wish him the best of luck in the future

Our doors are always open for you guys.

[6S] Fwank has decided to step down from leadership, he therefore made the decision to demote himself as a supervisor, to help the management as best as he could.
[6S] Fwank has decided to pass the leadership to Haku and Iraqiboy , We will do our best for the team.

[Image: SUFbxXG.png]
Good luck Petsu, Vilix & Emre.

Even if it's not in the best terms, congratulations Haku & Iraqiboy.
Good luck all.
May 6S rise from the ashes, like a Phoenix. Now that a chapter has been turned, they can look forward to a brighter future.

Let this Capharnaüm be a lesson to all teams that everything can crumble to nothingness really quickly, and that people shouldn't be afraid to make changes when needed.

Good luck to everyone that left the team, and congratulations to the new management duo.

Thanks.
[Image: tumblr_8cf5eb72cffc64a84c5c80fc8253e6ff_...1_1280.gif]
Leo

-
Best of luck to all
Good luck everyone!
Good luck everyone!

Congratulations to Iraqiboy and Haku.
Good luck everyone
petsu made the right decision .. I would have acted the same way ..

thank you for the great time with you Heart

good luck emre ..

gratz haku Heart and iraqy .. if you need help I can be reached in the discord and forum ..

It's not just Franky's mistake.. I'm also partly to blame.. As a former leader, I should have thought better..
I'm amazed by the support coming for everyone, thank you all Heart Since i first saw Johan and Snake wear 6S tag long long time ago, i decided i would want to be able to wear it someday too and after a lot of work and coaching from S1 my dream finally came true. I made so many friends during my time in and had so much fun fooling around, chasing and just talking with my teammates. 6S was more than just a team in old not so popular simulator game for me, during years it became a part of me and i always felt so much pride being able to say i am one of 6 Speed. Too bad it came to the end like this, i still hold nothing against frank as i had been maybe a bit too unsupportive of his decisions and in the end he just wanted best for the team and its future.

Congratz to LM & Hakuboss, i'm sure you will be able to eventually bring the team back its former glory, to place where no other team can even compete, respected and feared by everyone! I want to see the days again where people go "GG" in chat whenever 6S cop joins a chase

GL to vilix & emre

go go 6s go go!!
Good luck everyone
Congratz and goodluck to everyone.
Just wow, Well good luck to everyone and it was fun to ride with ya Petsu, Emre and Vilix under the same tag. Wish u all the best! Sad to see so many good people leave :/
First of all, it's a great shame to see such great guys leave, you've all been important to the team, helped it grow and prosper in easy and hard times alike. Wishing you all the best for the future!

Frank stepping down was neccessary for the good of the team, and i'm sure Hakou and Iraqiboy will bring back the stability and glamour that we are used to as the new Leaders, you have my full support!
Reference URL's