[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: A departure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We regret to announce that [6S] Trinax, has decided to leave the team due to lack of interest.

It was nice having you with us, Wish you all the best in the future Trinax!
[Image: SUFbxXG.png]
Good luck Trinax sad to see you leave man good luck in the future.
Good luck T! Hope to see you on the server sometime again Wink
Best of luck Trinax! It was great playing with you, and we hope to keep seeing you on the streets.
thank you trinax for the great time .. i hope you find your lust again .. i think the door is always open for you at 6S .. of course without recruiting time .. but not petsu he has 4 weeks Smile
(2022-10-10 16:58)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]thank you trinax for the great time .. i hope you find your lust again .. i think the door is always open for you at 6S .. of course without recruiting time .. but not petsu he has 4 weeks Smile

Haha thanks, ye poor Petsu will have 4 weeks in hell if so Wink Jokes aside, Thanks and i will most likely pop in sometime Smile
Good luck
Good luck!
Good luck Trinax Sad
All the best, mate! Go go [TT] !
Goodluck.
Good luck Trinax
(2022-10-10 18:22)Trinax Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-10-10 16:58)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]thank you trinax for the great time .. i hope you find your lust again .. i think the door is always open for you at 6S .. of course without recruiting time .. but not petsu he has 4 weeks Smile

Haha thanks, ye poor Petsu will have 4 weeks in hell if so Wink Jokes aside, Thanks and i will most likely pop in sometime Smile

You better do Sad see u around!
Good luck Trinax.
Good luck mate!
Good luck, was great having you!
Reference URL's