[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Money refund (Approved by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Kiwie
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money): SMOKEY[COP] - racing101

- Time & Date of Incident: 12/11/2022 around 19:54 (UTC+2)

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gagkwula7...d.mpr/file
- Replay Timestamps:
2:15:00

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
I was AFK and parked at gas station. Came back and saw I got fined for illegal parking which was 80 EUR. I tried to ask SMOKEY [COP] for reason or rule which is not allowing me to park there. User didn't provide me with any info and left. After watching MPR I noticed that Mr.Pixel was stuck behind my car but that didn't give him any rights to fine me there. As you could see in replay, Pixel just pushed me out and problem was fixed. So what was the point for fine really?
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi,

Yeah I don't think he should have tried to give anyone an illegal parking ticket, especially when you are in an enclosed structure with a pit box inside which is supposed to resemble a repair/MOT station.

I can only guess that his motive was mostly because your car was blocking another driver. I will refund the money and leave a note on his record in case it happens again.

Thanks
Carl

Refund Request Approved
The refund transaction will be processed and we will notify you when completed.
Refund Processed
This refund request has now been successfully completed and will now be archived.
Reference URL's