[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: KY 1 way suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would there be any interest to make the Bus lane and the Inner most lane be designated for trucks, slow traffic and bicycles, making them separated from main loop with a 80 km/h speed limit? Entry and exit lanes at the appropriate junctions? Name it PVL HOV LANE? I don't know how to post multiple pictures but im working on a lyt

Another Pic
Good idea but I have a feeling that current layout is temporary
Why not actually make two different areas? The whole highway for speeders and use the current bus lane / SZ2 as secondary roads with a 90-120kph speed limit, bus stops, delivery points (commerces?), etc?
(2022-11-22 00:07)Yukine Wrote: [ -> ]Why not actually make two different areas? The whole highway for speeders and use the current bus lane / SZ2 as secondary roads with a 90-120kph speed limit, bus stops, delivery points (commerces?), etc?

That's what i mean. I figured 3 lanes can retain the 160 km/h limit (or raise to 200 like the Weston straight) and keep the lowest lane of the track along with the Flat bus lane as a 80-90km/h zone. 120 would be too high to justify a separation IMO.

Added more pics with some flow control. Merging on and off would only be *legally* allowed in the areas permitted.
Here is the lay for those who want to try
Reference URL's