[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [6F9762] FXK Turbo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

6F9762

LFS Mod Skin ID: 6F9762

Name:
FXK Turbo

Suggested values:
Price: 65,000€-75,000€
Income: +2€
Cargo capacity: 150kg
Rent price: 10€/kmv
Lifespan: Not sure
Remarks: It's quite a fast car, some may argue it is OP.. I seek peoples opinions on it. It's been the most enjoyable car for me, for some reason. It burns through rear tyres pretty quickly as oppposed to other mods of similar capable speeds.
[Image: JOphZWq.png]
I have spoken, add it.
add it
With power to weight of 423 bhp/ton it would be insanely OP at suggested price. Audi R8 is priced 110k and is slower that this so price consideration should start at 100k at least.
price should be increased because it's insanely fast

Also, I'd to say something, op cars should be not rentable people should buy them
and I'm willing to type all the op cars that should be only buyable
Price is too low for how fast it is. I was hella suprised when I saw you just flying by me in a chase yesterday!
The car is a standard but powerful 'FXO' as we know it.
It would be meaningless to raise the vehicle at high prices. Maybe it can be sold with restrictions.
Why not group it with Anansi's T5 SPORT AWD for now with a 10% cap?
(2022-11-25 02:34)Felipe Jardim Wrote: [ -> ]Why not group it with Anansi's T5 SPORT AWD for now with a 10% cap?

Good idea! (totally not being based because my mod is mentioned)

Jokes aside, yes could be a decent idea.
(2022-11-25 02:34)Felipe Jardim Wrote: [ -> ]Why not group it with Anansi's T5 SPORT AWD for now with a 10% cap?

Kinda fails with the name "FXOSTART*AWD*". Anyhow
ive copied the AddaV8 Config, same lap time on BL.
Whoever wants to spend 120k can do.
Reference URL's