[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Layout change suggestion Westhill.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Layout change suggestion.

There should be a barrier separating lanes at this corner to prevent corner cutting and unneeded collisions. I've already been hit head on three times in the last hour.
U have some graphics mods ?
Where is the fun in a layout change maybe people just have to learn to drive to be fair the layout is fine as if you change the layout there will be even more chaos i can tell you that.
yeah dont ruin the fun by adding a barrier there
(2022-12-02 21:46)Eagle Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the fun in a layout change maybe people just have to learn to drive to be fair the layout is fine as if you change the layout there will be even more chaos i can tell you that.

Learning how to drive vs driving correctly are two different things kent, even the most skilled cut through there and send innocent people to Uranus.

People cut corners to increase their speed through a section, It's a bad habit, and chaotic on it's own. I don't think a barrier separating the lanes there would add to the chaos, matter of fact, im sure it would reduce the wrong way crashes in that section. you guys just don't want to slow down.
(2022-12-03 00:13)fWANKy Wrote: [ -> ]yeah dont ruin the fun by adding a barrier there

I would love to hear how putting a barrier in-between lanes through that corner would stop people from being able to have fun.
(2022-12-03 01:44)Minivan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-12-03 00:13)fWANKy Wrote: [ -> ]yeah dont ruin the fun by adding a barrier there

I would love to hear how putting a barrier in-between lanes through that corner would stop people from being able to have fun.

As a Titan once said
Titan Wrote: [ -> ]PS: I have to apologize for franky .. he can't know better...

Actually there was a layout on WE Retro not long ago with barriers on the middle but I think it was more of a temporary thing
I don't have it so I can't screenshot it but I'm 100% sure it was in use for a few days before map change. Shouldn't need to point it out but people kept wrongsiding even with the barriers in place
I was about to say what Ghutra had already said.

(2022-12-03 02:36)Ghutra Wrote: [ -> ]Actually there was a layout on WE Retro not long ago with barriers on the middle but I think it was more of a temporary thing
I don't have it so I can't screenshot it but I'm 100% sure it was in use for a few days before map change. Shouldn't need to point it out but people kept wrongsiding even with the barriers in place

Yes, there was a layout from a few months/weeks ago with a barrier in the middle. People often cut corners to maintain their high speed and people have been used to it for years, which means putting something like that is a mess definition, especially with the nearby bus station and heavy vehicles spawn area.

I suggest a bridge for those who want to keep going straight and keep this corner as it is for those who want the bus station or gas station.
no pls
No. Crashes are part of the game.
This was the previous layout with barrier in that area. I kinda liked it with a bike, because 80% ppl ww there. It looks cleaner as well.
[Image: lhS4wt4.jpeg]
Therefore I loaded it again.
Reference URL's