[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: I think it needs some work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This server has been alot of fun the past 5 years, unfortunately The admins don't seem to care or want to help in any way.
It was a cool idea but all the long time players are entitled little shits. And the only helpful admin has been blacktop
I'm assuming the rest are angry at life or hate their wives.
Get people into discord so people can talk instead of having keyboard warriors going back and forth.
Screens can be live streamed now to help with issues yet they won't do it.
The rammers are getting carried away and it seems the admins encourage it with some driver because of their goal to get a low safety rating. So sad but so true. Idk if the admins are 60 or 12 I really can't tell by their attitude in game.
But good games to those that were chill. And just enjoyed cruising around it's been good. See a few of you on my assetto servers which is weird cuz my ping is bad for you on the no hesi but hey see yall there where we never have drama❤️
ROFL, Ok.
Our server is constantly full and unfortunately you are known to be dramatic, as shown here. I told you to tell me who rammed you and you ignored that. You also said you couldn't use the forum yet here you are.

Take into consideration your own attitude please. You are still free to actually report who rammed you.

-Dizzle

Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
Kindly update your thread with the correct format. If the thread is not updated it will be moved to the archive.

This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 48 hours.
This thread has been closed due to inactivity.
Reference URL's