[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - BS·BilÞBeat & Gokxs - (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: morreboy

Their LFS Username(s): connorjpeg - Gokxs
Their In-game Nickname(s): BS·BilÞBeat & Gokxs

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 20-12-2022
Time of Incident: 11:10 and ahead

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

13:09:00 I start a chase on Beat, You will the next seconds see Gokxs doesnt move out of the way, but instead speed up to keep up with the chase.

14:40:00 I recieve a kind "kiss me kid and shush" by Gokxs, after that Beat drives directly into my cop car instead of going around.

16:12:00 I recieve a "shut" by beat after I said gg, because I found the chase fun. I then told Gokxs to behave if he wanted to keep playing on the server.

16:32:00 I get a "sorry ard" by Beat.

16:55:00 Gokxs chatted this "However, I'm not taking kid sugesstions"

17:23:00 Gokxs brake checks. No chase or anything

19:00:00 Gokxs gets crashed by a wrongsiding car. I then stop to finish the chase when Beat decides to show up and bump into my car.

19:27:00 Gokxs chats "Free money for the Kid" because he was mad cause he got caught

19:54:00 I chatted to him "behave"

22:08:00 He chats "u know, bored cops on long mornings... bad comb."

25:10:00 he tells me I don't have to drive within the laws, u cop. and shortly after I have to drive within the rules, start differentiating

30:38:00 I just posted some rules for Gokxs and I then got this reply "U really getting me bored with ur useless info" So he think the rules are useless info.

30:40:00 Beat decides to ram into me twice

32:06:00 Beat chats "you treat this like its a real job lol go and get a life"

32:45:00 Abit more bumping from Beat

32:55:00 another hit from beat

33:00:00 Another hit from beat

33:08:00 Brake check from beat

34:58:00 Beat chats me "you really scare me timbers have been shivered" because I some minuts earlier told him, I would file this report for he´s behavior.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
Replay: https://uploadir.com/u/4xl1expn

https://imgur.com/a/de5qgGg
Here are some screenshots of the Chat, Where they mentioned things like "suck your mom" "Get a new personality?" Theres only hate for you" "Fine me, Kid"
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi,

Apologies for the delay.

connorjpeg will be banned for 30 days for the issues highlighted in this report.

Gokxs will also be given a warning for his actions.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's