[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + astraxan + Yasso7up (Report Archived by Chuck)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: 3zh

Their LFS Username(s):
Yasso7up
astraxan (Just reported him last week and he still doing it)

Their In-game Nickname(s):
¢DD£ tBug
They Live Among Us

Incident Information

Date of Incident:
Time of Incident:

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): I was chasing Yasso7up and got flipped then they start harssing me and ramming while im flipped.

45:16 astraxan thought Yasso7up is helping me so he start blocking him.
46:28 Yasso7up pushing me beside the road and move on.
48:43 Yasso7up throwing me to another place
49:11 astraxan international hitting me while i'm flipped
50:34 astraxan dangerously drifting which caused an accident with another player
50:50 + 59:50 astraxan hitting me while his drifitng around me
1:03:40 they're blocking the road and causing troubles
1:04:25 dodo came to help me and Yasso7up start ramming him

A sample of their chat:
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/5pzd7awr8...g.mpr/file
lets set some things right, i came to help despite your attitude agaisnt me, you told me to move, so yasso can help you, i moved, whats exactly your problem and you calling people d*ck in chat?
i didnt bully you, or crash you, shame on you, next thing is i upload the replay so people can see how you treat others
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
I will generously disregard the harassment reasons that you've stated simply because you've not shown any indication of disagreement with what's going on, though there was plenty of time to do so. A lawyer may call it "tacit consent". Comments like "thx im good" in the chat only emphasise this.

I will also disregard the "d**k" comment in the heat of the moment. Their, or mostly yasso7up's, behaviour basically called for it, but I assume you know it wasn't the best thing to say.

However, there are a few other things here that are worth being mentioned:

- At ~33m11s yasso7up provoked a chase by drifting and crashing into you at the gas station, which is a clear violation of rule "2.1. Do not harass police officers".
However, you should not have honoured that by starting a chase as this sends the wrong signal. You're basically teaching him "if you want a chase in future, come and harass me".

- The chase was also filled with extensive wrong-siding (on behalf of yasso7up) which at least once resulted in a head on collision. Which is a violation of rule "3.2. Try as much as possible to stay on the correct side of the road.".

yasso7up will receive a warning for violations of
- 2.1. Do not harass police officers
- Do not donut or drift around stationary cops.
- If a cop asks you to move away, do so and leave them to do their job.
- Do not block parked cops. They may need to drive off quickly.
- Do not attempt to disable speed traps

- 3.2. Try as much as possible to stay on the correct side of the road.
Being in a chase is no excuse for hitting other cars, and will be treated like ramming.

astraxan will receive a warning for provoking accidents.
- 1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

Some closing words:
If you disagree with someone's behaviour, speak up directly. Send them away, tell them to stop. I know you can talk. Let them know that they're crossing a line. But don't just sit there and let the scene go on and on until, you think, you have enough to make a report.

That is not helpful to you, to them, or the admins who have to decide on a report.
Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's