[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + report any333 (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:heavykick

Their LFS Username(s):any333
Their In-game Nickname(s):any333

Incident Information

Date of Incident:12/21/22
Time of Incident: 10:16pm 10:29pm

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): ww driver ! 4:15:00 - 16:55:00

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/26ffjab2m...s.mpr/file
I'm really sorry. While in a chase had 2 ww crashes. Going ww was the only escape both times from my pov at the time. I had no intensions of crashing you, but was going too fast and noticed you too late both times. Of course that's not an excuse, just giving the reason for my bad driving.

I've been more or less successfully avoiding ww in chases since causing a few incidents last week on the blackwood map and getting a warning, but getting busted every chase last couple of days just got me very heated so I completely forgot to care about traffic, hence the incidents mentioned. It's really hard for me to have a good judgement if going ww is safe or not in intense situations. So if the administrators feel the need for it, I would fully understand taking a break from the server.

@HeavyKick, I tried reaching out to you in the game chat after the chase to figure out a suitable compensation for the crashes, but you weren't replying, so I sent you 2000 for now. Let me know if you lost more or feel more is appropriate

Again, I'm very sorry if those crashes were frustrating to you. I'll try to keep my temper and awareness of other players even in tense situations going forward.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
any333 will be restricted to UF1 for 3 hours. His honest response/apology in this thread has saved himself from a ban, this time.

any333, please heed the warning that you received a while ago:
Quote:Drive on the correct side of the road - EVEN DURING CHASE!
All wrong-siding must be brief, safe, and within the rules.
If you cannot run from cops without wrong siding, DON'T.
Please see server rules for more information.

Remember that you can check your in-game map. The map shows the position of all vehicles. If you can see a car approaching on the map, do not wrong side.

Thanks,
BP

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's