[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting Cem.demir.35 (Report Archived by Walshey)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Marty_Deslions

Their LFS Username(s): Cem.demir.35
Their In-game Nickname(s): cengiz

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 24-12-2022
Time of Incident: 22:30 (LFS time)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
Please take a look at the replay, from the pov from cengiz on 3:30. He starts his car, accelerates towards me, full aim, and hits me. After this incident he didn't mention anything. No sorry, nothing. Not even a "you were on the middle of the road" or some other excuse to full on hit me. You can clearly see from the replay that he was aiming at me. You can actually see that he slammes the brakes right before hitting me, so this might be a case where he was distracted and I just happened to be in his "path". But even if it were an accident, he should have said "sorry" or something.

So my suspiction is that he did it on purpose. If it wasn't on purpose he would have said something.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
https://www78.zippyshare.com/v/YqUztYgR/file.html
/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

[Image: 63a78278caec9-1.png]

[Image: 63a7829c6dfba-2.png]

[Image: 63a782be70032-3.png]
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Would you mind uploading the file to another hosting provider as I'm being given a 403 status code from your current link.
(2022-12-24 23:09)Walshey Wrote: [ -> ]
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Would you mind uploading the file to another hosting provider as I'm being given a 403 status code from your current link.

I just tried downloading it and it works fine for me. Could you try to download it with another browser, that might help. If you still cannot download it, then I can use another cloud thing.
Doesn't work for me either.
Please upload to one of our approved upload sites.
(2022-12-25 07:28)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't work for me either.
Please upload to one of our approved upload sites.

Here you go sir. I believe this one will work.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ub0y7z7tb...5.mpr/file
Hello Marty,

Thanks for the report.
Cem.demir.35 has been issued an in-game confirmable warning for his blatant bicycle ram on yourself, rest assure if this behaviour continues he can expect a ban.

Thanks,
Walshey

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's