[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Cancellation of all advanced training applications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

The time has come to address the issues regarding the Advanced Training here in CityDriving.

Many of the applications have been open since 2019. We did host a small number of sessions in the past year which did go well. On some occasions we were either; unable to get trainees to attend, or there was not enough supporting personnel from the training team. I fear this may have somewhat been due to the time commitments involved in attending this training, which understandably was quite long with 3+ trainees.

I am making the decision to close Advanced Training until further notice until I can figure out a solution that works both for the players and for the team.

in recent years, it is not a common occurence that players are having their COP rights revoked for a second time anymore. Typically, to regain COP rights the second time you would have had to successfully pass advanced training. Going forwards, the admins will not force you to take advanced training should you be revoked for a second time. Your only option will be to simply take basic training again (please don't end up in that situation).

I hope to come back with a new, fun idea which encourages good COP skills and keeps you out of the mud! I welcome any feedback on how it can be re-introduced. Please PM me with any ideas or inspiration you may have. It helps if you have actually experienced the advanced training yourself to actually understand it.

Carl [T]
Reference URL's