[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Elecks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Elecks

- Time & Date of Incident: No clue

- Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
- Replay Timestamps: N/A

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: I grown up since the last time I've been on this server, I just wanna follow the rules and have fun just like everyone.
Good morning,

You are currently only banned due to our Insim detecting you are currently not playing from the same country as you previously have been.

Could you please confirm where you are currently attempting to play from, and where you have previously played.

Thanks
(2022-12-28 07:20)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Good morning,

You are currently only banned due to our Insim detecting you are currently not playing from the same country as you previously have been.

Could you please confirm where you are currently attempting to play from, and where you have previously played.

Thanks

I play games using a cloud pc. It's called Shadow Tech, so this is why this IP says USA. My pc isn't all that great. I am currently in Halifax, NS. But the cloud gaming PC I am using will say New York City. It's not something I can change, unfortunately.

Thanks

I did play in Grand Falls, NB before aswell.

Thanks

Update on this?
Hi, apologies for the delay. That all tracks, and your account is unlocked.

To help prevent this from occurring again, here's an excerpt from the Account Fraud Bans (Code 1) section:

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

This should allow you to set the USA as a nominated country and play without any further issues.

Happy New Year when it comes.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.
Reference URL's