[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Ban on TC Cruise 2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I just tried entering the Cruise server #2 and got a message that I am banned for potential account fraud. I would kindly ask the admins to consider this situation.

I had no intention of a fraud of course, moreover I am still a novice on TC Cruise and have very little playtime. Hardly there's a chance that I broke any rule severely, but if I did - I'd be grateful if the Admins incidate what I did wrong.

From the similar requests in this forum section I suppose that the reason may have been the VPN which this time I had on. If that's the case, then I'll remember it for future and avoid such mistakes. My actual location is Russia, this time the VPN was conntected to a Spanish server.

lfs username: kilobananov
server: TC Cruise 2
time: around 15-20 minutes before writing this post
In case any more info from me is needed - I will be glad to provide
Hey kilobananov,

I have unbanned your account! It was the VPN that cause the system to ban you.

Happy cruising,
Bez

Your account will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.
Reference URL's