[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Back to the home!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: sMP8ckQ.jpg]

Hello everyone,

The old devil Lyrinx has completed his recruitment. He still hasn't lost his RDSR blood! It's a pleasure to announce this, please welcome [RDSRLyrinx.

Are you interested with joining [RDSR]? For more information please have a look around our [RDSR] Forum and Red Devils Street Racers section in TC forums.

Thanks for reading.

Ephwurd on behalf of the [RDSR] Management

[Image: signature-banner.png]

recruitment? he was assistant leader guys ..lol..

but okay .. gratz Smile
I dont mind working my way back up, was nearly 7 years ago haha
(2023-01-04 19:26)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]recruitment? he was assistant leader guys ..lol..

but okay .. gratz Smile

The point of the recruitment is to ensure that that person is in harmony with the team. He was a member of RDSR long time ago, there are not many members (including me) know him that much. Also, recruits get a chance to see relationship between members closely while their recruitment period. After all, they have the option of not joining the team if they don't like it. For example, if Lyrinx couldn't find his old RDSR blood, he might have quit. We are glad having him back.

I think I have explained a lot, you should know better Mr. Experience ..lol..
I didn't want to attack anyone.. I have a different opinion on that...

I don't want to ruin the thread with a pointless discussion Wink

sorry EPH Wink

(2023-01-04 19:37)Lyrinx Wrote: [ -> ]I dont mind working my way back up, was nearly 7 years ago haha

It's nice that you found your way back to your family..

welcome back mate Smile
Doesnt wanna ruin the therad with pointless discussions, but still ruins it with pointless comment ..lol..

Good to see you back Minniyer Smile
Congratulations and welcome back Smile
Gratz
Congrats!
Reference URL's