[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + mr x again, and millko new hater (Report Archived by Petsu)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i did a previous post with this player, insulting me and crashing me, but it was rejected from mr Carl , cause i did a mistake on the second replay i uploaded, and he said he was not convinced about what happened prior the second replay, so i sent him the right one, and he archived the post, so i couldnt edit, and he told me to let it go, and if i would make another 'unworthy' report he would take my posting privilledges too..(tragic behaviour) and i shall remind that i cant report since i was taken my report privilledges, although that wont stop me from reporting rulebrakers, so here we go after the last unfair (for another time) treatment..

Their LFS Username(s): math55 , bizzle
Their In-game Nickname(s):[MRc] Miiko , Mr ·X·

Date of Incident: 14/1/2023
Time of Incident: 2:50 am

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

36:47 math55 crashes on me, no apology, i asked for explanation but he lied, his intentions was bad, cause he crashed me as i aws stealing his friend, same story as previous post, again!
then he doesnt move and block me .... despite the fact i signal him first i want to move.. he lied telling me that it was a window bug .. but if you watch, he throttles half and steers a bit too to center my car ...

after that mr x starts to insult me in the local chat...

42:00 insulting me again, in public chat this time, callng me an idiot,

43:13 he asks me to ban him after telling him i wont bother to ban him... i mean the report ofc, then he say agai to ban him, do it, provoking me..

43:54 he continues to insult me , and calls me idiot again, with me starting to lose my temper , i save replay, and he continues to insult harder, calling me cripple and things like that. and thats were i leave... without even insulting him in any way.

the fair is to ban him for the previous insults and crashing too , in the video i uploaded in the previous post that was dismissed !

replay :
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0bkf359d5...s.mpr/file
Hi , Miiko here,

first i would like to apolagize for the the crash because it really happened , but either i was too confused to realise what was going on or you really didn't gave me a chance to explain what happened.

Second of all i really made a mistake about my pedals bug , the real cause is that
i parked by bike on the gas spot and pressed shift + f4 to go windown mode, then i proceeded to go to discord and chat a bit...the reason that i hitted you is because i somehow can control my vehicle even if im not seeing what's happening.

what happened is that i left my foot on my gas pedal , so it made my bike (which was left geared) go forwards and hitting you, i didn't realised that i was moving because i don't use FFB in bikes (as i said i can control the vehicles in windown mode) , a thing that proves that it wasn't intentional is that i took a while to get back on the game and my visible confusion.

i did joked about you with Mr X because i didn't knew about ur past report , so i thought your were really just trying to annoy me

i will record a video to prove that i did hit you by mistake.

my discord user tag if any admin would like to contact me: Miiko#0050
NOTE: i will enter vacation saturday 14th and will not be able to respond on discord , but i'll be back sunday 15th at night time (Brasilia timezone)

EDIT : looking what happened in the MPR i realise that i started to pump my gas pedal which is a thing i do by instinct , i can't help myself otherwise trying to pay more attention and putting my vehicles into neutral before going afk (u can see the gas graph pumping a bit and then going back to normal)
Report Reserved for Petsu (Pending his availability)
Hi all, so im not sure what his problem is but I have done my best to ignore his insults, i dont see the point in reporting him as i have been giving him the benefit of the doubt, i also asked to be civil and move on but he continued to insult. here is a link to what he said in chat to me and Miiko.

Now I was there when miikos bike went into this gentleman, it wasnt a ram you could see it wasnt intentional but as his behaviour proves, he doesnt stand to any reason but resorts to insulting and berating another player (astra) you could see it wasnt intentional and he wasnt given the chance to explain.

To my fault I respond to toxic behaviour with toxicity yes, when all reasonable forms of communication dont seem to work.. I apologise but after trying to make amends i cannot stand his nonsensicle snide remarks at me for no reason especially when i do not bother with him so i give tit for tat. for his ram claims im sorry but i reject those claims also if a bike rolling into him by mistake is a Ram then he most certainly doesnt understand what a ram actually is.

His name is Youth Rage for what ever reason as an attempt to insult me, not sure hes aware that he is younger than me and i dont think anything he says has a modicum of meaning but any who.

https://gyazo.com/f23d471f8e5d8e5bd9d29c3a5f6c97c1

I'm pretty sure one hes not speaking english in the main chat and two, its nothing of the pleasent sort that he has messaged.

Im not asking for him to be punished but for someone to sit him down and help him drop this confrontational, toxic behaviour.. i have done my best but now im simply annoyed by his percistence and any remark he makes at me. But i dont get all personal as he does.

It doesnt bother me so much the insults as hes in a game, he doesnt know me so nothing he says has any real meaning or bearing but the sheer annoyance caused by his persistant toxicity not just to me but clearly to others needs to be adressed.

Thank You.
first of all your claim that i didnt give you the chance is faulse, you had the chance to explain and apology, something you didnt do , you only gave me this excuse when i came near you after minutes to ask you again for second time

secondly you say you thought i was trying to annoy you, another faulse claim muddying the waters.

you know very well that after an incident we have to apology,

and third and last, you claim that was a bug witch i dont believe, cause in the time you throttle as you say from the bug, you also steer a bit left to center my car, something we can see clearly in the replay. when this happens in windows the vehicle cant steer, only go straight.

was not a big deal for me, until you both started insulting me, i have another replay when you log off little bit later and you say, "good luck with this kiddo" to mr X ,
mr X although was much much more insulting towards me, for no reason, again. and what surprises me is that he didnt stop the insults in three days in a row for no apparent reason.
(2023-01-14 03:09)astraxan Wrote: [ -> ]first of all your claim that i didnt give you the chance is faulse, you had the chance to explain and apology, something you didnt do , you only gave me this excuse when i came near you after minutes to ask you again for second time

secondly you say you thought i was trying to annoy you, another faulse claim muddying the waters.

you know very well that after an incident we have to apology,

and third and last, you claim that was a bug witch i dont believe, cause in the time you throttle as you say from the bug, you also steer a bit left to center my car, something we can see clearly in the replay. when this happens in windows the vehicle cant steer, only go straight.

was not a big deal for me, until you both started insulting me, i have another replay when you log off little bit later and you say, "good luck with this kiddo" to mr X ,
mr X although was much much more insulting towards me, for no reason, again. and what surprises me is that he didnt stop the insults in three days in a row for no apparent reason.
the reason i was steering a bit to the left is because that's the position i left my wheel in Smile , i explained what happened above and i'll share the yt link with petsu if he wants.

i will no longer reply here unless any admin wants me to reply.

thank you.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
anyone doesnt need to be super genious to see whats going on here...
the replay shows it all, i never insulted, or provoked anyone, my gameplay is fair and if its my fault i always apology.
the greek text you mension means that the replay is saved but u know very well , its just your try to save youself from any punishment.
and even if you thought it was an insult, it was after all the insults you told to me for NO reason.. so your try is poor in my opinion. as for the toxicity, those who have eyes, see.
in the end i have to say that my issue and my disturbance was not from milko, that was a minor crash and i dont even bother to report, the main reason was mrX's attitude, language and past history with same poor language and attitude, so its something continued,as his try and his lies, you can watch the replay 2 days before that, the one i missed to upload, the "firestarter"
the second part of the firestarter is in the other post, the previous one, were the insults continue and mrX blocks me with his car and hes the one that say he wil report...

REPLAY:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lpc1u21zh...x.mpr/file

23:19 mr X hits me in purpose no apology ofc, it was a rage hit, not a huge ram, as i was trying to steal,also my position is in this way that he can leave without crashing me,
33:46 mr x insults
33:57 insults
33:25 ur friend dj mad tells me to use narcitic substances
and then you all hit on me , and after all these you say to admins to settle me down?
i dont know how you assume that i take those immature moments of yours as personal , maybe cause you do?
as i told you in the game, i wont bother with such attitudes and words in chat, but you pushed the rope enough today.
and the way you try to save it makes it even worse.
Sorry, i think your heavily confused now. You didnt bother to report Miiko, but here is a report.. your issue is with me but you did nothing and I am insulting you for no reason? you seem to miss out where your attitude and remark towards me as best as i ignored generated a response? how conviniently you kept logging in and out to get a good recording and to hide what you were saying? the fact it was that insignificant that i didnt bother to save any interactions purely because of how you conducted your self. You ignored any reason, and again i responded once communication with reasoning was exhausted. You are trying awfully hard at playing a victim. You have a problem with me? its simple dont speak to me, dont speak about me or adress me in an insulting manner and i will have 0 need to respond to you. If it was that much of an issue for me i would have reported and recorded everything but again.. it means nothing but annoyance from you.. You keep claiming im childish you also forgot to mention how you came to the conclusion that i smoke Ganja, no idea where or why you came up with it and again its nonsense. You call me immature but you struggle to answer the basic questions, even choosing to be civil you didnt grasp but Im the one who's insulting you without any reason.. I retract part of my previous post.. If anything, I wish nothing more than to not speak with you at all.. hopefully now its here you might be able to take the initiative and stick with it cause you make ignoring you such hard work. I honestly havent go the energy to sit here and explain my self against you.. its extremly apparant by your previous behaviour aswell as current behaviour. Did you also forget to mention the first day of interaction where you tagged me in chat saying you will ban me and i laughed it off cause i had no idea what you were going on about? or any of the insulting things you said then? oh no sorry it was me all my by my self with no reason. Its cute. Again, i respond to toxic behaviour with toxicity once all forms of communication have been exhausted and for you it didnt take long cause you seem to not understand where you go wrong and cant own up to it, but apparently your an angel in your reports. I would love for you to seriously leave me alone and watch how when you dont bother me you dont see me responding to you after trying to ignore you in the first place. Your attitude, Your demeanor and lack of understanding where you go wrong is the issue here not me. You are not a victim so stop acting like one and stop falsifying the truth. You also admitted to not speaking english in main chat, and speaking in greek, why for that one message alone ? isnt that breaking the rules in chat? im not making any excuses for me insulting you back or justifying it im merely highlighting what brought me there. you seem to want to point fingers at everyone but your self and act innocent which is a complete lie.

Please, Dont ever speak to me ever again and i can garauntee you wont see a message from me to you. I have a beter time speaking with everyone else who has some common decency to not act in such a demeaning manor with a whole riddle of contradictions trying to act like a victim.
Locking this thread until it has been reviewed by an Administrator.
Hi astraxan, i've been investigating this report for few days now and gathered some thoughts. I would like to ask you to explain some of these comments made by you:

Quote:LAWYER : i know what happened, ur poor mind thought what would happen if u craash me
LAWYER : !local ur such a kid to bother with u mr shit
LAWYER : wont even botehr to ban you, dont worth
LAWYER : im not that stupid to listen what u say
YOUTH RAGE : time for some punishment
LAWYER : Mr ·X· - hope ull be happy now
LAWYER : ur nosense, maybe u should reduce ganja
LAWYER : ganja
LAWYER : ganja
LAWYER : ganja is dirty talking

Regarding Miiko, his explanation for ram at 36:47 is totally believable and no action will be taken against him, as it was purely accidental from his part. He tried to explain it to you when you asked from him but you didn't let him before you yourself started insulting him.

I've also investigated chatlogs regarding bizzle, but before concluding this report i would like to have your explanation to some of the stuff you said.
yes, ive forgotten that small part , AFTER he insulted me many times, regarding and the previous day with him blocking my way in the same spot if u investigated right , but as everyone can see you show only my bad part of chatlog, after losing my temper with this guy, and all these in local , not in main chat, but didnt see you show what they have said in local chat too..
i mean yes i said his mr sh*t for behaving this way, also you say i didnt give miiko time to explain, but i did, and as he accelarates on me he steers, so the purpose he did that was to save his friend from stealing.
Hi, after reviewing evidence in report, and your answers i've come to conclusion:

Bizzle will receive warning for his behaviour and insulting.

Astraxan will also receive warning for his behaviour and insulting.

As Carl stated in earlier report, sometimes you are as bad as the player you are reporting, which you can't for some reason still see. Next time you come across rule breaker i suggest trying to talk to them in civilized manner without insulting, and if they lower themselves to insult you, ignore them and report their behaviour to admins.

https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...?tid=35549

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's