[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - dmrzn (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: thesevenofclubs

Their LFS Username(s): KBR*Ali [COP]
Their In-game Nickname(s): dmrzn

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 15/01/2023
Time of Incident: Around 14:20 UTC, cannot recall the exact time.

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

1:20:23:92 - Ali is in the safezone, supposedly AFK, but then as soon as I enter the safezone, he starts driving, steering directly into me, making me and Kroom crash. Upon landing, both my rear shocks collapse.

Interrupting a chase and steering directly into the suspect (me).

Not sure if this was revenge for losing the chase, all I know is that this was 100% deliberate.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/11oibjCQ...sp=sharing
I pit for a new chase and hit Anansi on the way out of the pit and pit straight as I hit. And I'm getting out of the pit again and I'm joining Chase.

nothing intentional here, you can check out "local and channel" chats or watch mpr if you want
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

There is not enough evidence to 100% say that this was intentional. There is also a risk to entering this area, especially at such high speed as people often go in there to repair, park or to stunt. In this case I can see Ali pressed !join before he started to move off, so I can only assume he was trying to prepare for the chase he was intending to join and not to purposely cause a collision. I can only go off the facts from the replay and logs, I cannot make assumptions.

2023-01-15 14:19:24 UTC KBR*Ali [COP] : !join

Quote:10.1. Kyoto (KY*)
10.1.3. Allowable stunt areas: Unused pits

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's