[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report against GT4_PL (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: PainB

Their LFS Username(s): gt4_pl
Their In-game Nickname(s): GT4Tube

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 16/01/2023
Time of Incident: Around 21:00 UTC+1

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

User breaking rules 1.2, 1.3 & 12.1 multiple time, more informations on each timestamps below.

I am curious to see the decision of this report tbh.

---------------------------

21:00 - Start driving with the bus.
21:17 - He is sliding it like a sausage in a pan.
21:35 - Full gas, going on the wrong side and hit incoming traffic.
21:56 - He decides to go on the wrong side again, his bus wasn't understeering/oversteering, he had enough speed to stay on the right so I assume it was on purpose, he tried to direct his bus towards the motorcycles that were arriving at the last moment... Then the "lol sorry".
22:50 - Using wierd brake setup/handbrake & drift with the bus, going on the wrong side again, pretends to regain control of his vehicle and crash.
23:07 - Some users told him to stop with the bus. His answer "lol".
23:55 - Hits purposely a parked cop in the pitlane 2.
24:06 - Going for the ramp and going out of the pitlane to the AB bus road.
24:15 - Crash into the barriers of the bus lane, his bus flips on the AB.
From here, some people tried to help him despite he was blocking almost all the AB and he didn't have trip bonus. Why not just go to the PIT ?
29:12 - From the pitlane 2 to the AB because of people ramming him. He could've PIT'd but he didn't. Why ?
29:15 - Chase I was part of going through, almost ruined it.
Blocking the AB for a very long time.
31:04 - Same chase, sadly it ended sooner because he was still blocking the AB.

32:30 - Fresh bus.
From then on, he drives very badly, drifts, cuts corners...
34:11 - Flips himself as always.
Same as before, he calls TOW and stuff. He does everything to make the road accident-prone again.

46:55 - Fresh bus
47:10 - Drifting it again and messing around for a moment with his friend I presume.

53:51 - Driving on the middle of the autobahn and blocking traffic
54:40 - Another player on bike crashed because of GT4 didn't stop.
55:00 - Helping/Ramming flipped car, not really the best vehicle to do such thing, especially on this very busy part of the map.
55:22 - Same as above.

56:56 - Flip his bus again.
58:20 - Ram fest again & again, and so bus is... guess. Causing huge mess for few minutes here.

1:04:44 - Full speed, ramming into a car on the AB.
1:06:00 - Bus flipped again.

I think that's enough.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://uploadir.com/u/x8s9bzq4
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

I am not condoning any of the behaviors mentioned in your report here, but could you please highlight to me any timestamps that actually affected your own gameplay?

Also, did you follow the procedures here starting from point 1: https://world.city-driving.co.uk/?page=m...lebreakers - Any communication made between yourself and the reported player?

I'm happy to check it over, but if you were just sitting there collecting over half an hours evidence just to get at someone then I'd rather not - it's going to take a long time.
What you are looking for is also written in the original post. I'm sure if it was someone else who was messing with the big vehicles he would have been punished more easily.

If you had read, you would have seen that some players asked him to stop. In this case and with the severity of the trouble he caused, I don't think it was necessary to try to communicate with someone who says "lol" to every accident caused intentionally, as he knows very well that what he was doing was wrong.
So I'd really appreciate if you look at this case in a fair matter and if possible on timestamps I provided.

Also he took me only 1min to re-read my post.
That’s fine, i was just checking before i started given its size.
Hi,

Disregard my intial post, I got the wrong impression of the report before looking at it fully. Apologies.

As for the report, GT4 is seen to be steering into people on purpose or positioning himself in a way which causes collisions with other players. It also includes him driving the bus at stunt ramps and flipping his bus onto the main Autobahn causing a full block. Often when the bus flips, and is in the process of being tow'd it did cause quite a mess with other cruisers. This continued several times.

Admins have tried warning, kicking and restricting GT4Tube to stop him doing this, he has a tendency to take big vehicles and start trolling with them. We can't fix the problem of new players causing issues, when our most experienced (3,655 hours) are showing that flat out ramming random people in a bus is an ok thing to do.

GT4 will be banned for 14 days and the bus mod will be permanently disabled due to its handling characteristics and the 52 degrees of steering lock.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's