[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + report bogdansabau05,0hshit,Bomonti28 (Report Archived by Petsu)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:dmrzn

Their LFS Username(s):bogdansabau05,0hshit,Bomonti28
Their In-game Nickname(s): Ódóùç'Rewo[COP] , [CSR]N y a N[COP] - ,[COP]Bomonti -

Incident Information

Date of Incident:18,01,2023
Time of IncidentSealed Lipsx

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
08:00: nyan chase starts
16:45: Even though superlame sees me, we hit the road and crash and no apologize
20:24 : even though bomonti chase is not there, he comes and hits me on purpose and the front tie rod is breaking because of it
21:30 : Pitting even though I'm at the bottom of the barrier and cop2 hit me fast and I'm hitting the barrier

And I'm trying to escape with a damaged car, because my car doesn't turn, I go in the opposite direction and slow down and nyan reports me without talking to me

Notes: bomonti28 and 0hshit they're policing so dangerously.They pass him without permission from cop1 and cause an accident to cop1 and cop2

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MvzA6SQ...share_link
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi dmrzn, instead of just the timestamps i decided to review full replay just to get better picture of everything.

I don't think bogdansabau05 should be acted against as the touch was light and caused no damage to you.

From replay i saw that 0hshit and Bomonti28 kept constantly breaking road laws while acting as a cop, and their car control was completely horrendous so i'm going to revoke their cop rights so they will need to go through basic training. That will hopefully help them improve their car control and familiarize them with rules.

I also saw multiple cases of wrong waying on autobahn from you. Rules state that it is strictly forbidden even during chases, so dmrzn will receive warning for driving wrongway on autobahn.

Thanks for report!
-Petsu

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's