[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: TIRE BARRIER OR SOLID BARRIER FOR MED/RES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a MED/RES some calls are on locations that are dangeours for the traffic and for the car that we are helping, and CAUTION or Hazard lights aren't being so effective. Because this i think that the barrier could be added for MED/RES just as prevention or to avoid some crash to the MED car or the car that is being helped, it could help the traffic don't get so close to the RES car.

Example:

[Image: Hkb1eC7]
[Image: Ykobw3G]

If the images don't load: https://imgur.com/a/eeG0Byl
I think giving responders the ability to add extra safety in the form of cones or signs would be a nice addition.

I'd be against a solid object like a barrier as they would cause more damage and issues if people fly into them at high speed. Perhaps allowing responders to place a line of cones or signs behind or around their vehicle in the same way cops can place !roadblocks?
MED/RES and TOW can also request traffic management from cops via SOS menu if the place they are working at is dangerous. I agree with Josh that having solid object could potentionally cause more harm than good.
Yes like !roadblock, I put the solid barrier most like a example, my suggestion is to be something like the !roadblock from cops (with adaption on the rules if necessary) cause isn't all the times that we have cop available to help with the traffic management and would be a new tool for res/med on the scene.
Reference URL's