[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Baran - NewLeaf bad copping (Report Archived by Cam)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Inacio_Block

Their LFS Username(s): Baran077, elvisiseverywhere
Their In-game Nickname(s): Baran [cop], newLEAF [COP]

Incident Information

14:10 - miss PIT and hits my rear side
15:39 - kinda harsh PIT
17:32 - Here i missjudge the braking point (that was my first time using this car) and then he dont even try to avoid hitting me, but instead looks like that he aims into me ???
17:56 - here i understands that maybe the lag could have helped to the hit looks harder, but you can clearly see that even if there wasn't some spike, i could have hitted the armco hard
18:02 - in the same scene, newLEAF [COP] starts hitting my rear at least 2 times, no apologizes
18:31 - newLEAF [COP] decides me to push against the wall, maybe trying to block me idk
18:37 - Baran hits my rear, but at least said sorry
18:45 - clearly newLEAF [COP] intentionally ram my rear for no reason
19:29 - Baran fails in this PIT
19:46 - Baran missjudge the braking point and hits my side, turning to me

in the end of the chase, they said that it was bcz the "ping", but in this timestamp you can see a exemplary PIT by V2 - 20:50

21:05 - newLEAF [COP] ramming
21:13 - Baran ramming
21:19 - newLEAF [COP] ramming twice
22:54 - you can see the poorly copping skills by newLEAF [COP] in helping me in escape of this box by hitting me harder than needed
23:14 - Baran ramming
23:34 - again
23:39 - newLeaf does some light hits, but still unecessary
24:20 - Baran hitting me once again
25:32 - newLeaf decides to hit (?????)
26:31 - baran ram
26:34 - newLeaf decides to also ram
27:10 - newLeaf ramming again

as i said before, i agree with Dodo, some hits seems a bit harder because the high ping, but they're clearly ramming, intentional and not necessary.

Date of Incident: 01/19/23 - 8PM

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/dyvd3d7ou...e.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
On review, it is clear that your lag made their contact seem a lot worse than it actually was, but if anything, your lag caused more damage to their cars. In relation to you missing the braking point, there is no way Baran could've reacted to that.

I do not have any concern with Baran's driving here, and in fact, I think he was being careful and holding back a lot. Arguably he could've used less force on some occasions, but overall I am satisfied with how he managed the chase.

On the other hand, newLeaf, let himself down towards the end of that chase with a few blatant rams.

No action for will be taken for Baran, but newLeaf will receive a warning.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's