[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: WestHill roundabout is real
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
Many from outside UK may think Eric made up how the Roundabout in Westhill looks like. i never seen one of these roundabouts when i visit England so that was my initial thought too. but some years ago i figured thats a common roundabout in UK.
all down to the very bricks on it and the way the signs look too.
as many also think LFS cars arent real(which more is than you probably think).
i thought it could be cool to show others from other nations that little detail in LFS
is actually taken from real life too. and in this video. they drift it too. just like Westhill.
just look at all those failed drifters , lol Biggrin
the guy in the American black car at timestamp 11:01. should freely give that car to me as he simply do not deserve it ^_^

do we know any of those in this video?

if you got some video with this roundabout type. share it here in this thread.
Yeah that rounabout type is very common. The clip of the 350z departing is the roundabout outside Silverstone circuit.
1.12.1. Do not drift around roundabouts.

Well it's easier to make something when you have something as a reference so it's not surprising that Eric made it like in real life.
Westhill Lodge is real Smile

[Image: The-Westhill.jpg]

and so is the shopping center

[Image: ga-wst-2.jpg]

even the blue sign is real

[Image: westhill1-min.JPG]

which is the one you see near office buildings at Westhill

[Image: westhillsign2-org.jpg]

i hereby conclude its the Aberdeen Westhill and not a UK or the Texas westhill the game track is inspired from with UK Roundabout , unless they got them in Aberdeen too? (i havent found any) but landscape and buildings all suggest its the Aberdeen Westhill ingame.
Reference URL's