[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic training - -lg- snipers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: -lg- snipers
Nickname: Jamie
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): English, UK, weekday any time past 5PM UTC, weekend any time past 1PM UTC
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
Thanks - I have read and understood the Police Guide.
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 27/01/2023

Trainer(s) Present: Carl [T]

Assistance Present: TDS [CA], R.Fiets [CA]

Lead Trainer: Carl [T]

Good Points: Good understanding of the COP principles and commands. You were able to start a chase and you kept to the correct side of the road when possible. Some PITs were quite good.

Improvements: There was a persistent issue with your car control, which I made you aware of early on in the session but decided to at least let you run through the entire session to experience it and see if any improvements where to be had. Even with a chase restart your driving was not quite up to standard to COP safely on the servers, especially when traffic can get busy on some maps.

I'm assuming this is mostly because you are not used to the controller you are using. You began the session using manual with clutch, i told you to switch to auto clutch and paddle shift which made a decent improvement but you were still using the wrong gears in some parts of the final chase (which led to clutch slip).

Your steering seems quite slow and you have difficulty correcting slides. I would suggest maybe for the purpose of copping reducing the wheel rotation or adjusting some force feedback settings to help you react to loss of control better.

Notes: Not far from a pass but the car control let it down.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's