[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + report Jason1984 (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: heavykick
Their LFS Username(s): Jason1984
Their In-game Nickname(s): Orange™

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 01/26/2003
Time of Incident: 07:55 PM

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): 00:54:30:00 . I laser the car in front of me, starting chase, he stop, i fine him, he use reverse gear,ram me,bring me to fall. no sorry, nothing, only a ( cops are worse on bike ) ...

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/57a6oh7nm...0.mpr/file
Hi Heavy,

Yes you did chase me due to me speeding. You fined me, so as you was on the bike i reversed into you as you were an easy target to push over (a bike) As a robber i didn't seem to think I had to say sorry for trying to get away, Also just putting this out there, if you did chase me, was I able to touch your bike? You would of crashed anyways as bikes are easy to push over. Unless there is a rule that as a robber I cannot touch you at all?
Yes, it is forbidden to attack a COP, it is also in the rules, 100k distance you should already know that. Furthermore, just because I can, you are allowed to use the same kind of power that is expected of you, the highest feeling is a pit maneuver, that applies to me, just as it does to you, but we were far away from that. You don't need to pretend to be innocent here, I hope you get the ban hammer in your balls
Heavy, you say it's forbidden to attack a cop, that is 99% of chases on this server, robbers try to pit or escape from Cops. If I did pit maneuvered you, your bike would of went flying, would that be a report too? I'm far from playing innocent. Nice last part of your reply. You really want to crush me don't you?
Villix Ghruta Sunset Avenger Hungo Adrian Dino Angel Metz, and many many more, and u talk about 99%, the truth is my dear that there are a handful of guys like you bringing the imbalance in here. You should go into politics, they don't quite understand even the simplest processes, but I'm through here now, an admin will take care of you. And just to be clear, you're destroying yourself all by yourself, and since I'm the one lying on the ground, you don't have to feign me fully. If you have a clean slate, you'll get away with it -.-
Thread locked for the mean time, an admin will deal with this shortly.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

I will handle this tomorrow when I'm on the PC again.

However, Orange, if you did use force before you failed to stop, this isn't allowed.

The rules state that cops are not allowed to use force against their suspect until the suspect has failed to stop. The rules also state that the suspect is only permitted to use the amount of force the cop is able to use. At this point, the cop was not permitted to use force, therefore logically you were not allowed either.

I will unlock the thread so you can comment on that before my review tomorrow.
  • As a motorcyclist cop, Heavykick parked directly behind Orange. Orange's forward path was completely clear
  • Heavykick issued a fine to Orange
  • To avoid paying the fine, and before "Fail to stop", Orange reversed into Heavykick and knocked him down

Suspects:
Quote:3.10. Force
You are permitted to use minor force/physical contact to evade arrest, but no more than the force cops are permitted to use on you.

Cops:
Quote:5.3. Use of Force
Force may only be used if the suspect has failed to stop. The InSim will state when the suspect has failed to stop (after approx 45 seconds)

The cop (Heavykick) was not permitted to use ANY force at this stage in the chase. The suspect (Orange) is not allowed to use more force than the cops are permitted to use. At this stage, there was no permitted force.

This type of conduct can't be condoned. I have issued Orange a warning.

@Heavkick - Please avoid unhelpful comments like: "u can say hallo to ur ban" and "I hope you get the ban hammer in your balls".

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's