[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - report cop smt (Report Archived by Spark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:dmrzn

Their LFS Username(s):sametttpe
Their In-game Nickname(s):[cop]smt

Incident Information

Date of Incident:29:01:23
Time of IncidentSealed Lipsx

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
1:00:00 start chase
1::03:00 : hit from behind , no apologize
1:04:34: again hit
1:04:40 : hit my door
1:04:44: again hit
1:07:21: ram

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NGxOrT7ZIZKN4rXup0bqgUiN6bDH-5Sj/view?usp=sharing
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi, thank you for taking your time for making this report!

Here are my observations

Quote:1::03:00 : hit from behind , no apologize
I wouldn't really consider this as anything to even worry about, contact in a chase is inevitable and that was barely a tap.

Quote:1:04:34: again hit
1:04:40 : hit my door
1:04:44: again hit
All of the above are completely legitimate maneuvers in an attempt to stop the suspect with NO excessive force being used, this is something expected from a COP.

Quote:1:07:21: ram
I seriously struggle to see any ramming at all, the COP has done seriously nothing wrong in this chase and yet you decided to report him. If you seriously think this light contact with your vehicle is considered as ramming, I'd suggest refraining from taking chase from the Police in the future.

Also would like to note your comment after you crashed your car and lost the chase''ez report''. Please instead of just going ahead and reporting, attempt talking to the user first and see if you can talk things out first. There was also admins on the server who was able to deal with the situation and give you advice.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's