[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Menzeko (Report Archived by Petsu)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Maketsi30

Their LFS Username(s): Menzeko
Their In-game Nickname(s): Menzeko

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 31.01.2023
Time of Incident: 18.30 - 19.00 (UTC+2)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

40:01.00: alpozdemir6560 initiates the chase with Menzeko

47:12.00: Menzeko rams alpozdemir6560's car without any response

50:31.00: Menzeko rams through PauliusNA and his roadblock. This move is debatable as PauliusNA set up the roadblock in a motorcycle.

1:02:54.00: Menzeko rams Biomeri in to a barrier. You can see this is intentional as he fails to brake at all. Biomeri loses contact due to this.

1:03:18.00: Menzeko rear ends PauliusNA, only causing himself to spin. This was also intentional as he aims for Paulius' rear without braking.

Around 1:06:00.00: I try to talk with Menzeko and question him about his behaviour in the chase. First response from him only says "report me?" I tried to talk with him and educate him about the rules, even mentioning that we can do this without any forum related actions.

Menzeko did multiple brake checks during the chase, failing to understand that the COPs might not have the time to react if they are too close. From his view, it is the COPs fault that the collision happens, even if he tries risky moves such as these.
As seen near the end of the replay, he tried to justify his actions by explaining that "the COPs touching him gets on his nerves". Also tried to blame that the COPs wer ramming him too, i tried to remind that they might have bad contacts either because of poor decision making or timing. His attitude was very hard to deal with as he didn't see anything wrong in his actions.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www21.zippyshare.com/v/D0VFpXRM/file.html
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi Dodo, sorry that this report took so long to deal with!

Good job trying to talk with him and trying to solve it ingame before resorting to report him. I reviewed the whole chase just to see the bigger picture and as result Menzeko will receive confirmable warning to remind him that even if he feels he is being rammed by cops, revenge ramming isn't allowed at all. I agree with you that he probably took cops rear ending him because of constant brake checks as rams and got frustrated, but that is only expected to happen if suspect resorts to brake checking.

Quote:50:31.00: Menzeko rams through PauliusNA and his roadblock. This move is debatable as PauliusNA set up the roadblock in a motorcycle.
This was fine from Menzekos part, as suspect are allowed to use reasonable force to break through roadblocks. Otherwise every other timestamp were just as you described them.

Good report and again good job trying to resolve situation before reporting!
-Petsu

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's