[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - krisar4321bg (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: mrblazeifst

Their LFS Username(s): krisar4321bg
Their In-game Nickname(s): TDS

Incident Information

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
hi im back.
i had accident with user roberson where i rammed him intentionally, where i would believe he would sweep it off since we were playing around. user TDS comes around to ruin the moment, taking advantage of the fact he witnessed me causing an accident.

Later on during our conversation, he demanded me to pay a fine, which i dont care about btw, although is a matter of the topic in discussion. Since roberson didint present a confirmation to my plead, he proceeded to demand the cash, for his own benefit. now THAT is the main matter of this report.

I gave roberson the cash TDS demanded, because its only NATURAL that the CASH is refunded to the victim of the accident, roberson, and not to be taken by some coincidentally in action cop, who clearly is taking advantage. Expectedly, he's rude about it and keeps the cash.
Again, don't care about the money, just here to defame the already pressured reputation of the cop team here in tc, just because i have too much time and not to mention i'm deeply entertained from these reporting these occasions, not to mention practicing my writing.

I understand it's a thing they can do, and maybe should only be applied if they were themselves the victim in the accident. It's a game but, as i mentioned etiquette in the previous report, this player clearly lacks it, and just because it is a game, doesn't mean people in the situation don't get frustrated, mainly because they feel oppressed by the lack of morale some players might have, and still, at the end of the day nobody cares, but i do (at least temporarily).

Accident at 37:05
Conversation with the user at 37:20

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/o3ncukojc...s.mpr/file
Well dear Dorifto this is the way you choose Smile

Firstly i dont think a Ramming intentionaly can be claimed as accident as you personaly mentioned here [ i had accident with user roberson where i rammed him intentionally, ]

Secondly at the start on our chase conversation you went with
[ tds leave me be its none of your business ]
Wich personally i dont think is a way to talk to any player even if its not his business

3. saying he [ consented ] and [RIGHT ROB] its not the " friendliest " to get a reply from someone

after you mentioning he consented i asked robert in public chant and Personal message both from wich i did not get any responce wich leads me that he did not consent to be rammed as you did

Also why are you trying to force him to say something
[ ROBERTO ] [ SAY IT ]

after that you send him 150 out of your personal cash for wich you say

[ I gave roberson the cash TDS demanded, because its only NATURAL that the CASH is refunded to the victim of the accident, roberson, and not to be taken by some coincidentally in action cop, who clearly is taking advantage. Expectedly, he's rude about it and keeps the cash. ]

Thats completely on you pal and i havent even mentioned yet why i am stopping you but you are assuming i will be fining you for the causing of accident and thats why you say
[ and not to be taken by some coincidentally in action cop, who clearly is taking advantage. Expectedly, he's rude about it and keeps the cash. ]
also saying in game chat
[ ok there now leave me alone ] but also mentioning im rude?
i have not been rude to you in any way Smile even now.

[ Since roberson didint present a confirmation to my plead, he proceeded to demand the cash, for his own benefit. now THAT is the main matter of this report. ]

Yes i proceeded with the fine as i did not get any confimation from Robert and i mentioned in game chat that as i did not get any responce i will be fining you for causing an accident ( note: this is the first time i ever mentioned the reason for me chasing you) for wich you reply [ wtf ] [ i sent him the cash u cant take it from me for yourself ]

As i mentioned this was completely on you and no one forced you to do it Smile
and then this [ ur not a victim you are just taking advantage ]

Sorry am i wrong or you miss that in the fine list its specifically mentioned that
[Causing an accident with another road user. ] and it does not metion being the victim of the accident.

then you say [ then send the cash to him, i dare you ]
whats the point of me fining you if i will be sending the cash to him ?
also you dare me?

[otherwise i will make this forum material] about me fining you for causing an accident ? also dont take it peronally but this is a threat you made wich clearly breaks rule 1.1 Smile

to wich i reply with
( okay Smile feel free to fill refund request if tc finds you right i will personally refund ) and
( untill then please dont give threats ) ( as you are the one breaking the rules right now )
( good bye ) as i confirmed the fine and left the scene to ignore any useless arguments.

to wich you say ok and end the replay.

now on my replay - My replay

[CSR] TDS [COP] - at this point its not even about pressing justice
i dont see how i did not press justice you made an accident i fined you you decide to argue about it

[CSR] TDS [COP] - you're just being a moron ( i take it as insult and also rule 1.7 )
to wich i replied to you with
( As i said feel free to fill refund request Smile )

and you said [ i wont im reporting ] wich i dont see the point of it and i said okay Smile

Now let me mention the etiquette thingy i dont think i lack it because i have been polite to you i did not
insult or threatened you but on the other side your way of talking to me and robert i think you need to work on
your etiquette Smile just because its a game Smile

Now to my dear TC admin whose time i perosanally think is being wasted
i dont think this is worth reporting me for giving a fine and metioning that if he feels the fine is wrong he
can submit a refund request and i would be more than happy to personally refund the fine if you find him right in this situation

Sorry for probably the longest reply you had to read but he decided to report me in first place so im explaining my side on it Smile

Also Dorifto let me reming you of User Report Information [READ BEFORE POSTING]

Thats i have and will say so please dorifto dont waste your time to reply to this i wont be replying back Smile
all those smileys, totally not denoting the trendy edgy 9 year old you're being.

also, referring all those rules, *nerd emoji*

also, how can you assume a "non friendly" tone just from me typing in caps. I was clearly attempting to be funny, considering if i were to choose that path, i would instead use a more professional and deep approach. I don't need to say i'm a friend to roberson in particular to be excused, since i'm usually friendly to everyone (except the ones who i don't appreciate, but, to which, even sometimes, i can be a softie(0.0002001023007% chance)).

have i mentioned i don't give "le dam" about the money? i simply find your attitude wrong and improvable, but since you want to go by the book, *nerd emoji*

the point of this report is, to make a point (Yes). your sarcastic behaviour (also clear at the end of our in-game conversation) clearly proves you're childish, and confident that you're getting away with this, which *drum roll*, is not the point!
im here just exposing the missing professionalism (that this community honors so much, because its so serious) and HOPEFULLY leave an hint that MAYBE (just maybe), the application of that fine (causing an accident) should be modified, AND PERHAPS the cop's team standards also change, all in the hopes that everyone's gameplay improves for the best.

concluding this, you're a sass meister, whose morale is hopeless and obviously opposing to proper etiquette, not to mention oversensitive (boo hoo i called you a factual adjective)

btw, quoting all of that text of mine, filling up your thread, just to make your message more intimidating. thats low.

Administrator Message by: Carl

Forum warning level increased for "totally not denoting the trendy edgy 9 year old you're being."
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi,

I have checked the replay, chatlogs and police fine logs and I can see that TDS witnessed you "causing an accident" with another player. It it worth noting that it wasn't an accident, it turned out to be an intentional ram which is not allowed outside of the stunt areas, but we'll ignore that for now.

TDS pulls you over and tells you what he saw, he did not need to seek confirmation from anybody because he witnessed something that from the police fine list, he can give a fine for.

You proceeded to argue with him about it, call him a moron and report him? It doesn't make any sense to me..

TDS did not break any rules by giving a perfectly valid fine of 150 euros here.

Dorifto (mrblazefist) - I shall remind you of our very simple rules
  • 1.1. Respect other players & 1.7. Use proper language at all times - don't call people morons for just playing the game how it is designed.
  • 1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately - the whole reason this started
  • 3.8. Fines Don't argue with cops about the fine - you very much did this

So with that being said, you need to reflect on your own actions before trying to report other people, you will be banned for 14 days.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's