[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report-armbristerjoseph Ramming and Wrong Way (Report Archived by Spark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: TdiAhmet_

Their LFS Username(s): armbristerjoseph
Their In-game Nickname(s): IoSiF

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 12.02.2023
Time of Incident: GMT+03 21:00

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): 9:18-It was on the other side of the road where İOSIF recklessly dealt the first blow, then it hit me, apologized and left. And I Reported In-Game. On the 21:55-Second Hit, while I was waiting calmly in Işıklar, he came from the opposite direction and suddenly hit me, I thought he did it on purpose. But he apologized. ? didn't answer my answer (I'm using a translation, sorry I may not have phrased it correctly.)

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/z41fs48tt...f.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi,

The user will receive a warning for failing to drive on the correct side of the road, stunting on public roads and causing accidents. Although he did apologize, he should calm it down a little. The crashes that occurred were definitely not intentional but they were very much careless.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's