[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + + Report - nojus111 (Report Archived by Petsu)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:Servet_zngl

Their LFS Username(s): nojus111
Their In-game Nickname(s):Shogun

Incident Information

Date of Incident:14.02.2023
Time of Incident:Roughly 14:50 GMT.

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
1:51:21 : In the chase, I move to the appropriate position for the PIT movement.
1:51:22 : The player brakes for the evasive maneuver and I brake behind him.
1:51:23 : In order not to cause a big accident while braking, I continue to brake by going wide.
1:51:24 : It takes advantage of the late braking, which occurs because my vehicle is faster and heavier than the other vehicle, and it causes me to take damage in a way that prevents my vehicle from continuing the chase by hitting me directly behind me in an ungentlemanly manner.

(In addition) 1:46:41 : In the scene, the same user improperly crashes a Rescue vehicle in the chase and does not react.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1csr_TxI...share_link
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi Servet!

Shogun will receive confirmable warning to remind him that ramming is prohibited on our servers, as he is relatively new player even though the ram was clearly intentional considering what he said after chase. In future i would also appreciate if you didn't call other users "idiots" when approaching them, instead try talking to them in calmly manner to educate them about what they did wrong.

Incident at 1:46:41 isn't really worth noting for as the MED crashed unexpectedly in to barrier while trying to move for chase which caused Shogun to rear-end him.

Thanks for report!
-Petsu

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's