[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - aljahwari739, Servet_zngl (Report Archived by Kyle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: bkrisztian91

Their LFS Username(s): aljahwari739, Servet_zngl
Their In-game Nickname(s): ALJ, ~ Servet [COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 28FEB2023
Time of Incident: 15:40UTC

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
1. [00.05.00] Servet [COP] drive wrong way on AB
2. [00:55:00] ALJ after causing an accident, also drive wrong way
3. [02:45:00] ALJ again drive wrong way over a long stretch
4. [03:23:00] Servet [COP] also again drive wrong way a long time
5. [03:52:00] cop and robber causing a mass accident
6. [08:04:00] Servet [COP] told: "I did not intentionally reverse direction"

Chase on AB wrong way and causing a mass accident. (15:40 - 15:50 UTC)

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):

download or download
You've uploaded your evidence to 4 different places, none of which are deemed safe by us. Please upload to one of our accepted sites as seen in the information thread.

Thanks.
i'm ready to defend i admit i'm in the opposite direction i was chasing the whole time i was going in the opposite direction and it will be seen if the evidence is loaded properly i am constantly moving close to the grass so as not to interfere with the flow of traffic and the culprit is responsible for this progress because my human does not give me enough time to turn from the front. At the end of the chase, I apologized to everyone, I would like to state that I wanted support, but there was no available police, I called in support.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

(2023-02-28 21:12)Servet_zngl Wrote: [ -> ]i'm ready to defend i admit i'm in the opposite direction i was chasing the whole time i was going in the opposite direction and it will be seen if the evidence is loaded properly i am constantly moving close to the grass so as not to interfere with the flow of traffic and the culprit is responsible for this progress because my human does not give me enough time to turn from the front. At the end of the chase, I apologized to everyone, I would like to state that I wanted support, but there was no available police, I called in support.

Thank you for your reply. I understand where you are coming from, however rule 10.0.1 is very strict when it comes to going wrong-side of the Autobahn:

TC Rules Page Wrote:10.0.1. Do Not drive on the wrong side of the Autobahn
Driving wrong way on Autobahn sections is strictly forbidden, even during chases.
[...]

Exceptions to rule 10.0.1
1. Cops in chase may drive on the wrong side of the Autobahn for short distances if no alternative route is available without losing the chase, provided it is safe to do so.

If you find yourself in the same position in the future, you should stop and tell the suspect to stop and return to the correct side / direction, and if they don't the abort the chase and, if you feel it's necessary, file a forum report.

Both users have received a stern warning advising them not to wrong-side the Autobahn in the future.

Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's