[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - 4 cops needs some training (Report Archived by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved
Your LFS Username: Khaledalshihry

Their LFS Username(s): PauliusNa - sakopl1 - dmrzn - sametttpe .
Their In-game Nickname(s): [COP]PauliusN , dmrzn [cop] , smt[cop] , Sako[COP] .

Incident Information
Date of Incident:2023-02-28
Time of Incident: around 19:00 to 20:30

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

3:27:26 [COP]PauliusN - pushing me to barrier

3:42:00 dmrzn [cop] - ramming me so hard to the wall and say ok

3:43:50 dmrzn [cop] - aim at me to hit me by a wired way

3:44:56 dmrzn [cop] - I want to slow down to cut the corner but he is pushing me from rear

3:45:36 here dmrzn [cop] jump into my way and i didnt brake so its my bad and sorry Smile

4:10:20 https://pasteboard.co/473EPmVKVtBb.png smt[cop] - says on the chat that he will kill me before joining the chase Smile

4:11:30 , 4:11:44 Sako[COP] ramming me so hard from the rear more than once

4:13:39 smt[cop] trying to kill me like he said but he killed S1

4:16:09 smt[cop] pushing me from rear

4:18:15 smt[cop] ramming me so hard and make me hit the barrier

in the end it was good and long chase but some cops kill the fun , also I did some mistakes while I was suspect and I'm sorry about it Smile

Evidence
Replay / Screenshot Link(s):

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xhd58xhpa...s.mpr/file
my hits legal
"3:06:54 : "BKR" here you hit the guy at full speed and you don't apologize"

"3:23:51 : u hit biker "

"3:30:36 : u hit cctv"

"3:37:20 : hitting me from behind"

"3:42:00 : I think you're going straight there but s1 hits you and you come to the left and I'm braking but I can't stop I'm hitting your rear tires and i apologize "

"3:43:50 : there my rear bumper touches "jeremiasz" and i lose control and i hit you and i apologise

"3:45:36" : here you ram me hard and you don't even brake"

"Generally if we watch the chase from start to finish, the 'k3s' often push the baton over the barrier and crash a few people""
You put bad timestamp on me. Prob you talk about 3:28:25. Your suspension got no damage(yes, your suspension flash, but i cant see more Orange color before and after my pit/crash into you, i press brake pedal(too late, my fault), and i said sorry. So nothing extreme here from my perspective.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
(2023-02-28 21:33)khaledalshihry Wrote: [ -> ]3:27:26 [COP]PauliusN - pushing me to barrier

Minor bump with negligible damage caused. While it is against the rules, I believe this was done in good faith and intended to land as you passed the railing.

(2023-02-28 21:33)khaledalshihry Wrote: [ -> ]3:42:00 dmrzn [cop] - ramming me so hard to the wall and say ok

You were pushed into his path. The secondary impact was somewhat significant, but the initial impact was within the confines of the rules.

(2023-02-28 21:33)khaledalshihry Wrote: [ -> ]3:43:50 dmrzn [cop] - aim at me to hit me by a wired way

He made a handbrake turn in what seems to be an attempt at slowing you down. It was easily avoidable by you.

(2023-02-28 21:33)khaledalshihry Wrote: [ -> ]3:44:56 dmrzn [cop] - I want to slow down to cut the corner but he is pushing me from rear

He tapped your car and it didn't impact your cornering.

(2023-02-28 21:33)khaledalshihry Wrote: [ -> ]4:11:30 , 4:11:44 Sako[COP] ramming me so hard from the rear more than once

The first hit was not okay, but the remaining hits were but poor attempts at PIT maneuvers. Due to that, I believe the initial hit has been accidental.

4:13:39 smt[cop] trying to kill me like he said but he killed S1
[/quote]

(2023-02-28 21:33)khaledalshihry Wrote: [ -> ]4:16:09 smt[cop] pushing me from rear

You brake checked him.

(2023-02-28 21:33)khaledalshihry Wrote: [ -> ]4:18:15 smt[cop] ramming me so hard and make me hit the barrier

This was too hard of a hit by any means, but seems to be due to misjudgement of your closing speeds by smt, as he lined his car up to roll into your rear left quarter panel.

All in all, this seems to be a decent chase, with a few minor infractions. I understand that it is frustrating when it feels like the cops are being too aggressive, but most of what took place isn't against the rules and it is a well known fact that when chases go on for an extended period of time, harsher tactics are applied to stop the suspect.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's