[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + report 2 cops (Report Archived by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:dmrzn

Their LFS Username(s): Ka darai,bowler
Their In-game Nickname(s): [PACT]ganji[COP],[COP]Minve

Incident Information

Date of Incident:today
Time of IncidentSealed Lipsx

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
46:00 : hit 2 other players
46:32 : he hit my front rear
48:28 : hitting my car from the front
48:39 : here it hits me fast against the wall before I hit the brakes
49:05 : minve I slow down to turn left but it hits from behind fast
50:23 : I slow down to take the corner but he hits me from my right and I have to hit another player
51:25 : here u turn but minve hits my rear tire fast
51:46 : the person hits my rear tire hard
53:13 : ganji Hit my door hard and somersault

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a9kcDYE...sp=sharing
dmrzn- your replay is not working,

link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HvO-mdi...rU96m/view
time start 26:20 and you can watch to the end(no long)

so is he hit my .. later to the pole, pushed
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Dmrzn - Currently your MPR. will not load in LFS (I'm not sure why).

Minve - I cannot access your Google Drive to download your MPR. until access is granted.

Josh.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/8..._chexk.mpr

the cops just have to chase him for two hours. and do nothing ? According to him
I am using the replay Minve provided in post #2 so my timestamps are different but more or less match. I have watched the chase from Minve joining and these are my thoughts:

26:35 - Minve - Hit the front of your car. Not necessary and avoidable. No major damage.
26:47 - Minve - Excessive force. Heavy contact when you were against the fence. The angle and speed was not a PIT. Also no attempt to avoid contact (no braking).

27:00 - Drzn - Excessive force on Minve. You start a PIT but then continue to push him sideways with heavy/full throttle until you run out of momentum and stop.
27:11 - No issue - Minve hits you when you brake-check him. He brakes a bit late but is fully on the brakes as soon as possible and cannot avoid contact.

28:30 - WW Crash - This crash with the civilian was caused by the contact between you and Minve. However I don't think Minve intended to PIT you here. He made contact because you started to brake on the grass and it turned your car across his as his car made contact with yours (when you braked). 50/50 who is at fault. Once contact was made it was difficult for you both to avoid the crash although he should have stopped trying to spin you here.

29:30 - Minve - Hits you when you U-turn. Minve is fully on the brakes when he sees you braking hard. Your car comes across his path so it isn't that avoidable. It ends up being a great PIT though. A bit heavy contact but not really avoidable and minor damage.

29:54 - Minve hits you (you spin and he flips into the fence) - Again this is caused by you braking hard in front of him. I don't know what else you expected.

31:20 - Ganji - He PITs you and nudges your door causing you to flip. The side contact isn't that aggressive. Ganji is braking for most of it and does not use any throttle. The flip seems to be caused by lag or physics and not pure force. This is not as severe on the side push you made on Minve @ 27:00 where you pushed him along sideways so I will not take action for this move.

Dmrzn

No Action

Ganji

No Action

Minve

Warning for Excessive Force. This will also be an on-screen warning when you next come online in LFS.

The first hit at the 26min mark was avoidable and not really necessary although it caused minor damage.

The second hit against the fence was just a ram. It was not a PIT as you were almost at a 90~ angle and came in with a much larger speed. As the suspect was already against the fence it was only going to cause major damage. I'm aware you were on the grass but it was predictable and avoidable.

Force must be calculated and safe. Direct contact should cause minimal damage. Also please make sure there is no traffic nearby that will become endangered.

I will leave this open for a while if you want to add any thoughts.

Josh.
Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's