[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - UNban/unrevoke med license Request (Unban Request Denied by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Taran_J

● Time & Date of Incident: Tuesday idk what time it was

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I think this ban was unfairly made and done because Leon was mad at me for not giving him attention on the spot.

Note: i do not have any screenshots or videos.
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
You were reported by several people for:

A. Ignoring sirens and blocking a chase, causing the suspect to spin out and crash.

B. Repeated and continuous speeding as a med, which, after checking the replay, proved to be true (and you admitted to).
As an example you were about to speed past a cop running radar here, so you tried to slow down, failed to do so in time, then activated emergency signals in order to feign a med response and deactivated them after clearing the cop and making a u-turn.

C. Ramming (Video sent to me by another player)

A discussion then ensued that not only displayed your ignorance of our relatively simple ruleset, but also how blissful ignorance can lead to an impressively arrogant approach to matters. As I was providing you with evidence and explaining the advanced concept of copying and pasting a link - which you failed to understand, - you ignored what I said and continued your gameplay by responding to further calls. It was at this point that I decided to force you to spectator mode, so we could reach a conclusion of what was discussed. This conversation then took place:

[TC]›Leon‹ : [MED] •Taran_J• - Do I have your attention now?
[MED] •Taran_J• : what was the point of that
[TC]›Leon‹ : [MED] •Taran_J• - Respond to my queries
[MED] •Taran_J• : literally cannot let me finnish what im doing cause you impatient?
[TC]›Leon‹ : [MED] •Taran_J• - Quite literally, yes
[MED] •Taran_J• : lmao
[MED] •Taran_J• : yeah nah not gonna care to answer you wehn you wanna be like that
[TC]›Leon‹ : That's on you
[MED] •Taran_J• : sure
[MED] •Taran_J• : lmao
[TC]›Leon‹ : [MED] •Taran_J• - Banned for ramming, ignoring admin and ignoring sirens
[MED] •Taran_J• : yeah okay bandkid

which made it evident that you're quite far beyond the reach of reason and reasonable discourse was not going to be an option.

You were banned for ramming, your unwillingness to cooperate, completely ignoring me and your history of being difficult in a similar manner. Your med license was revoked due to the repeated and excessive speeding, and misuse of emergency signals.
In this particular case (blocking a chase) no matter what i would've done would've been correct, this would be a "reason to ban" no matter i did. i was at the far left to begin with, then i moved to the far right of the track and the car was still behind me, if i were to brake i would have him slam up into my rear bumper.

As an example you were about to speed past a cop running radar here, so you tried to slow down, failed to do so in time, then activated emergency signals in order to feign a med response and deactivated them after clearing the cop and making a u-turn. < and this case in particular is just plain stupid from your side, do you really believe that i would go out in a RESTRICTED med car to try and get cops attention? like do you actually believe i would do that? dumbest shit i've read today. (also me turning on the emergancy lights was cause i was going to help my friend who told me on DISCORD VOICE CALL that he needed help, from what i've read in the MED rulebook this is not a problem at all.)

your unwillingness to cooperate< This aswell, when i was parked in the PIT "when you decided to full pit me" I was quite literally scrolling through the chat trying to find the image link you send me doing exactly what you had just told me, so this aswell is quite literally bullshit from you for not being patient at all, and i was definitely not on call duirng this time as i was charging my batteries (you should know you cant charge the batteries while on a call).

B. Repeated and continuous speeding as a med < This happend TWICE, twice did this happen. now if thats a reason for med license revoke and ban, then you should go watch the other players aswell as there's sure as hell more people than just me doing this.

C. Ramming (Video sent to me by another player) < and this? I could not see this guy from 1st person POV until we both flew each our way, the ramming was not intentional at ALL.

and misuse of emergency signals< this i really want to see some VIDEO evidence of, pictures dont do any justice and do not give off any context to the whole situation at all.

W00t

And what history of being unwilling to cooperate? If yuo mean the situation between me and Carl that was all on him, but talking to you admins is pretty much pointless cause you have that attitude that you are correct no matter what. but in this case you are just wrong from my POV
(2023-03-18 19:51)Taran_J Wrote: [ -> ]In this particular case (blocking a chase) no matter what i would've done would've been correct, this would be a "reason to ban" no matter i did. i was at the far left to begin with, then i moved to the far right of the track and the car was still behind me, if i were to brake i would have him slam up into my rear bumper.

You could and should have moved right, away from the banking. There was nothing hindering you from doing so.

(2023-03-18 19:51)Taran_J Wrote: [ -> ]...and this case in particular is just plain stupid from your side, do you really believe that i would go out in a RESTRICTED med car to try and get cops attention? like do you actually believe i would do that? dumbest shit i've read today. (also me turning on the emergancy lights was cause i was going to help my friend who told me on DISCORD VOICE CALL that he needed help, from what i've read in the MED rulebook this is not a problem at all.)

I said you were actively trying to avoid it by braking and misusing the sirens. You should read what is being said before responding.

(2023-03-18 19:51)Taran_J Wrote: [ -> ]your unwillingness to cooperate< This aswell, when i was parked in the PIT "when you decided to full pit me" I was quite literally scrolling through the chat trying to find the image link you send me doing exactly what you had just told me, so this aswell is quite literally bullshit from you for not being patient at all, and i was definitely not on call duirng this time as i was charging my batteries (you should know you cant charge the batteries while on a call).

You were continuing gameplay while the issues were being brought to your attention and you weren't focusing, responding in a timely manner or interested in participating in reasonable discourse.

(2023-03-18 19:51)Taran_J Wrote: [ -> ]B. Repeated and continuous speeding as a med < This happend TWICE, twice did this happen. now if thats a reason for med license revoke and ban, then you should go watch the other players aswell as there's sure as hell more people than just me doing this.

It was significantly more than twice.

(2023-03-18 19:51)Taran_J Wrote: [ -> ]C. Ramming (Video sent to me by another player) < and this? I could not see this guy from 1st person POV until we both flew each our way, the ramming was not intentional at ALL.

This makes no sense and I don't believe it.

(2023-03-18 19:51)Taran_J Wrote: [ -> ]And what history of being unwilling to cooperate? If yuo mean the situation between me and Carl that was all on him, but talking to you admins is pretty much pointless cause you have that attitude that you are correct no matter what. but in this case you are just wrong from my POV

It is, in fact, that incident I'm referring to. You might blame us for being in the wrong, but fact of the matter is that you were reported by multiple other players for your conduct.
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 24 hours.
Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's