[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - reporting ibtasim6781 (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Lfs Username: emrecansmsk

Their LFS Username: ibtasim6781
Their Lfs Gamename: ¢OK£ Ghutra

Replay Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/p2690c766...m.mpr/file

Replay timestamp: 38.34 wrong way and have an accident

Description Of İncident: today

38.34 It hits me from the opposite direction. He writes LOL like he's kidding. I ask what are you doing. he doesn't answer me. I say I will report it again he doesn't say anything. He didn't apologize. I'm complaining about it degrading my ride quality.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
If you took a few minutes to check the replay, you could see that I was unflipped, but didnt press the brake button in time which caused me to drift into your lane. At the time I didn't notice you were there and only realized it when I saw the "heavy crash" message, but stupid of me I thought you would understand I was unflipped and it wasn't a deliberate action. Also I didn't see your "what are you doing message" due to chat moving.

Now, should I had apologize at the moment for it? Yes, we can agree there. BUT, instead of straight-up reporting, you could of taken a minute or two, tag me in-game and talk to me instead. Since you disconnected to report and never re-connected, I wasn't able to talk to you either.
Glad you saw the message I said I'd at least report. After reporting, I logged back into the server. But I still didn't see his apologizing. Please don't give wrong information. The message I wrote about what you are doing is also very clear. The conversation doesn't flow much.
To expand on my initial response before the admin's final answer (and my last reply here)

At the time of the crash I was spectating SO·Benray, which in the replay you can see in the F12 menu says View : none which means I am spectating someone, and since I wasn't expecting someone to unflip me, I just kept speccing Benray. I "came back" to my car once I saw a crash message with Basem (the player who unflipped me) after the "SpaceNubiX" message but right before my "thanks/tslm/gracias" bind.

Check attachments below for a clearer pic
[attachment=1920]
[attachment=1921]

Edit: forgot to mention. External means Cinematic/TV camera (the one between heli/top view and in-car/cockpit cameras)
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Walshey has asked somebody else to review this report due to technical problems.

Ghutra can't be blamed for this incident.

Next time, it would be best if you react properly to obstacles in the road. For example, by slowing down instead of approaching at over 100mph.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's