[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Ramming, Insulting, Interfere with Chases (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:mbt

Their LFS Username(s): skirmantasLTUgamer, JustasRacer
Their In-game Nickname(s): Apex ,swim>

Incident Information
Date of Incident: 21.03.2023

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

1:16:00 = When I joined Apex's chase as COP 2, he directly aimed and rammed into my car. After that blamed my manuevers as "nice ram" and insulted as you see;
[Image: hov73za.jpg]

1:17:10 = I chase Apex again for his bad driving style, conversation between us happened like this, end of chase he blamed again and leave from the game.
[Image: dwd5yg4.jpg]

1:30:40 swim> tailgating my car when I'm IN chase, nearly near ended me when suspect started to slow down/emergency stop. I called him "stay away from chases"

1:31:52 = Apex re joined the game, tailgating my car when I'm IN chase.

1:32:05 = Apex rear ended my car. Both (swim> and Apex) overtook 2xChase(mine and pingu's).

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/mi25a3twy...x.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

I've reviewed the report and would like to comment a few things:

(2023-03-21 14:57)Mbt Wrote: [ -> ]1:17:10 = I chase Apex again for his bad driving style, conversation between us happened like this, end of chase he blamed again and leave from the game.

I believe this somewhat escalated the whole situation. After the chase, you clearly did not get along with each other. Pursuing each other and provocating each other in the way that happened just made things worse. If you want some advice, refrain from doing such things in situations like this. Sometimes it's just better to get over it and move on instead of insisting or giving attention to those who are actually looking for it in order to ruin your gameplay.

(2023-03-21 14:57)Mbt Wrote: [ -> ]1:30:40 swim> tailgating my car when I'm IN chase, nearly near ended me when suspect started to slow down/emergency stop. I called him "stay away from chases"

(2023-03-21 14:57)Mbt Wrote: [ -> ]1:31:52 = Apex re joined the game, tailgating my car when I'm IN chase.

(2023-03-21 14:57)Mbt Wrote: [ -> ]1:32:05 = Apex rear ended my car. Both (swim> and Apex) overtook 2xChase(mine and pingu's).

Above timestamps clearly show that both of them have not learnt their lesson yet. Both users have been recently involved in similar/other incidents and the punishments applied have had no effect as of today. A general lack of respect and obedience to our rules is clearly visible. Considering they've been given sufficient chances to improve but have not taken the time to read and understand our rules properly yet, both users will receive a punishment for their actions.

skirmantasltugamer has been banned for 3 days and given a confirmable warning to remind the user to respect other users and stay away/not interfere with police chases.

JustasRacer has been banned for 3 days and given a confirmable warning to remind the user to stay away/not interfere with chases.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's