[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [COP] TiTo - [COP]dmrzn - Report (Report Archived by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Inacio_block

Their LFS Username(s):[COP] TiTo - [COP]dmrzn -
Their In-game Nickname(s):Mbt , dmrzn

Incident Information

Date of Incident: today
Time of Incident:30 minutes ago

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

4.5. Roadblocks

11:11 Dmrzn moved while performing a roadblock, it's so disgusting to see these mistakes in 2023 only god knows how he passed the cop test
18:19 Dmrzn was tailgating my rear where we were at the end of the road, which it was expected to slow down but he pushed my back aggressively
23:59 dmrzn performed a weak maneuver lead to push the rear of the car into the wall

==
5.4. Force / Physical Contact

15:43 Tito rammed that civilians hardly could have done better it's expected from the cops
21:50 TiTO performed improper PIT maneuvers that harmed both parties
27:46 Again tito pushed my side of the car into the wall, where pushing the suspect from their doors is known as a forbidden move

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/es27xil6f...o.mpr/file
"11:11 : I was going to go forward so they could pass there but I came back because I pressed the wrong key and caused the crash but in the next seconds I apologize 2 times"

"18:19 : can't stop here even though I use the brake, the back of the vehicle is coming and sorry before i crash."

" 23:59 : normally I hit your right rear tire but because of your lag I hit your back"

--------------------
"20:00 : Even though you see that I'm on your left, you try to smash me into the barrier"

"You're hurting us for your lag even when I try to hit properly because of your ping in general throughout the chase, If you're going to cry with your ping every time you chase, I suggest you don't chase anymore."

Expressing your faults would be nice, but lying and making it seem like it was an unintentional mistake wouldn't be even worse?

You looked at your mirrors and knew I was close by, Even if it was unpurpose why did you rev the engine fully? without stopping it?

I can't understand you, you just said that you made 3 wrong moves that had a negative effect on the chase so you say it's because of the ping? You got the brakes and the PIT position wrong, and then you say "it's your ping's fault" as if that's really going to change the fact that it's your fault and not ping's?

Since you just proved you were a liar, I won't comment on the other, since talking with a liar is pointless
Hello, Lets look at that timestapms from my sight!

Quote:15:43 Tito rammed that civilians hardly could have done better it's expected from the cops

In this timestamps, I misscalculated slow down/braking zone, bit late for braking. My focus point ruined due to that red chevy jumped infront of chase.

When I realized I am too fast, I had to make decision to hit dmrzn or rotate to the right and wait for the best. If i choose hit dmrzn, he will gonna suspects car too, and chase would be gonna ruined. But that Chevy already didn't give a space for chases in time.

I'm not saying that happened by his fault, it is my fault but... that happened like error chain and I apologize him after for what happened.

[Image: mrdzbd0.jpg]

Quote: 21:50 TiTO performed improper PIT maneuvers that harmed both parties

In this timestamps, That movement was not PIT-Maneuver. I wanted to get infront of suspects car, misscalculated and sadly I hit him from rear right quarter panel. Mistakes happens. I apologize on that moment too, if you check after that big fail, I stop for a moment, if suspect gonna stop and got busted at that moment, i will refund what i got from suspect, he choose run again.

[Image: moohpjc.jpg]

And, the last one, didn't understand why suspect start bullying after this timestamp..

Quote:27:46 Again tito pushed my side of the car into the wall, where pushing the suspect from their doors is known as a forbidden move

Let's take look at closer screenshot frames to learn what really happened that timestamps! Explanations under every screnshoots.

[Image: k7dwr92.jpg]
Here where I started to accerlate to get infront of suspect when suspect started braking for incoming corner

[Image: a0yypkd.jpg]
Here, me and suspect started to cornering side to side, preparing for force manuever.

[Image: kmmpj51.jpg]
Here is first contact with suspect.

Quote:where pushing the suspect from their doors is known as a forbidden move
It was from his front side end, not from his door side. Just trying to prepare his heading into that impasse location.

[Image: 6opnkvc.jpg]
Getting a bit away from suspect for force move/block suspect into that impasse location.

[Image: st90ivn.jpg]
Here is entertainment starts.

Quote:27:46 Again tito pushed my side of the car into the wall, where pushing the suspect from their doors is known as a forbidden move
But; still not hit from door location. Suspect tactically rotated into that impasse location after this block from front side end.

[Image: 9hutk4u.jpg]
Quote:27:46 Again tito pushed my side of the car into the wall

Not into wall or barrier.Through Impasse location for box the suspect.

Quote:5.4. Force / Physical Contact
Any force used must be calculated and tactical. The direct impact of intentional contact should cause very minor or ideally no damage to either car. Ramming is forbidden.

Suspect tactically rotated into that impasse location in the end, and busted. All Calculated.

What is my opinions?
  • Due to suspects high ping and high frequency, when I used force on maneuvers, consider them value as 1, it effects on suspects car like 5.
  • When i just touched suspects rear side end during chase, he started spin out, Here is the conversation between us after that;

[Image: 8b2h1bx.jpg]

• Also, after that roadblock crash, I let him made pitstop to fix damages; to get high speed, more enjoyable chase run. What I learned, I shouldn't be polite person for these type of players. Maybe suspect could busted faster before he got mad. That thread wouldn't gonna opened also maybe.
    [Image: 933254m.jpg]

Mistakes can happen, its only game.. not need to get angry after busted.
Thank you for your report
Just like Dmrzn, you yourself confess that you calculated wrong or that you made a mistake at least 3 times and then blame the ping, another important thing is, also that it is not because a move is "calculated" that it is allowed or seen as fair, in a matter of you simply entering in a corner at high speed to overtake the suspect, with a car with increased downforce and grip, then hitting its front left is not allowed.

It is clear from the very words of those involved that there was at least some lack of care or skill, which indicates that perhaps they should not have had their cop licenses. It's obvious that mistakes happen, but as a COP they shouldn't happen all the time, however how much you say "Sorry", the error still happens and often.

It is also very interesting that you say "no need to get angry after busted" since after the chase I tried to talk to you and you said "dont cry", and that you had to reply to a whatsapp message. Maybe if you showed the slightest bit of respect for others this wouldn't have happened.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
(2023-03-25 19:30)Inacio_Block Wrote: [ -> ]11:11 Dmrzn moved while performing a roadblock

This is an issue and dmrzn will receive a warning for this. With that said, you would have hit him even if he didn't move, so it didn't affect your chase that much.

(2023-03-25 19:30)Inacio_Block Wrote: [ -> ]18:19 Dmrzn was tailgating my rear where we were at the end of the road, which it was expected to slow down but he pushed my back aggressively

In many cases, this is a tactic used with malicious intent. However, in this case, the road ahead is completely straight and there was very little benefit to pushing your car, as there was nothing for you to hit. Due to this and the fact that he apologized immediately after, I believe it was a lapse in attention that caused it.

(2023-03-25 19:30)Inacio_Block Wrote: [ -> ]23:59 dmrzn performed a weak maneuver lead to push the rear of the car into the wall

This was bad positioning on his part, but ping also played into it. It is evident that it wasn't on purpose.

(2023-03-25 19:30)Inacio_Block Wrote: [ -> ]15:43 Tito rammed that civilians hardly could have done better it's expected from the cops

The civilian in question pulled out in front of the chase. Tito had to choose between ramming either of you or the civilian. This was the civilian's fault.

(2023-03-25 19:30)Inacio_Block Wrote: [ -> ]21:50 TiTO performed improper PIT maneuvers that harmed both parties

He was trying to get ahead of you. The outcome wasn't great, but this wasn't due to a bad PIT.

(2023-03-25 19:30)Inacio_Block Wrote: [ -> ]27:46 Again tito pushed my side of the car into the wall, where pushing the suspect from their doors is known as a forbidden move

He did go past you initially, but when attempting to slow down and line up with your car for a PIT, there was definite ping between the two of you, leading to what eventually happened.

I understand it can be frustrating when these things happen, but try to remain objective and look at the totality of the situation before reporting.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's